Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BlowJob Claire Leeds  (Read 2841 times)

17 review(s) for BlowJob-Claire (9 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Dime.

I had seen her bad feedback with booking for outcalls and seen the bad ratings, I asked her about them and she said it was the same guy but she was good on the comms very polite and convincing and I thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt and trust her, of course I was silly to and should have know better of course

She all so told me says she no longer offers incalls, so booked for a outcall, payed a deposit upfront for outcall the same night

No txt after that for hours but then oddly got in touch few hours after saying her satnav was broken and could you do tomorrow..... I said ok gave her a chance and got nothing back

Well and truly had :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Adam786

I'm no expert but the first rule is to never trust a hoe...

Offline Neptune

I had seen her bad feedback with booking for outcalls and seen the bad ratings, I asked her about them and she said it was the same guy but she was good on the comms very polite and convincing and I thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt and trust her, of course I was silly to and should have know better of course

She all so told me says she no longer offers incalls, so booked for a outcall, payed a deposit upfront for outcall the same night

No txt after that for hours but then oddly got in touch few hours after saying her satnav was broken and could you do tomorrow..... I said ok gave her a chance and got nothing back

Well and truly had :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Never never ever give a deposit.
I have never ever given one.
Thieving bitch is fucking shite anyhow.
How much did she steal from you?

Offline cueball

Take that as a lesson learned op....

Offline p3ngu1n

Maybe it's about time we blacklist WGs who take punters' deposits and run - it's just theft, pure & simple   :thumbsdown:

Offline PussyLover789

I had seen her bad feedback with booking for outcalls and seen the bad ratings,
  Why on earth did you choose her knowing she had bad feedback?? and not forgetting this is your first ever review since you joined back in June 2015?? sorry but you should have know better

Offline Dime.

Like I said I give her the benefit of the doubt on what she said :dash: I am noob with little to no experience :timeout:

Her green light is showing right now to

Offline cueball

Like I said I give her the benefit of the doubt on what she said :dash: I am noob with little to no experience :timeout:

Her green light is showing right now to
We all Fuck up dime, you don't need to be new to drop a bollock.... Remember your experience and avoid a repeat in the future.

100punt

sure its a lesson learned mate, soon as a deposit is mentioned just stop the conversation and look elsewhere