Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara the temptress - Newbury  (Read 2326 times)

2 review(s) for tara the temptress (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RobinBrod

External Link/Members Only

£200 for 90 minutes with an extra £20 for Anal.

Newbury seems a bit of a desert, and so I was intrigued when this SP was mentioned in a thread a couple of weeks ago. I immediately put her on my HL, and eventually found an evening when we were both free.

Comms. Very straightforward. Initial contact by phone, and then I booked on AW. Arranged a time and she told me where she works. Easy to find and when I rang just before the meet I discovered I was parked right outside her flat. I walked up to the front door and it opened as I got there.

Flat. Her flat, rented of course, was immaculate. Large bedroom, superb bathroom (clean towel and lots of toiletries) and was the sort of place I could easily imagine a WG actually living.

The Girl. Tara comes originally from Jamaica, but has lived in the UK for many years. Lovely body, sensitive nipples on large natural breasts. Shapely hips and a lovely bum. Dark hair down over her shoulders. Her pictures are accurate. She wears little makeup, owns to 5' 5", which seems spot on. I'd put her at about 40. She was wearing a tight little dress, with no underwear, high heels and thigh highs, which came off very quickly. Excellent conversationalist, with lots of chat. She can take the lead, or not, as suits you. I was happy for her to do so, after we had discussed what I wanted.

The Action. Tara offered me a glass of water and I immediately handed over my envelope. I had just showered before arriving so didn't need another. We sat on the bed discussing my likes and dislikes, and she was happy with all that I wanted. Then into DFK, which was excellent, and then OWO. I was very keen for her to cum before we actually fucked, so she showed me what she liked, which ended up with a finger each side of her clit. Her first orgasm took a bit to arrive, but she then told me to keep going, and her second was spectacular, as she squirted all over my hand, then licking it off. "Anal first?" she asked, and who am I to disagree. She got off the bed, stood in front of the mirror and bent over putting her hands on the floor, inviting me in. Oh Yeah! I slid in easily with a bit of extra lube and we went at it slowly initially. After a couple of minuted we sped up and she could take quite a pounding. Then she suggested moving and without disengaging we turned round so she could lie face down on the bed from her hips up. Perfect position and I continued the motion, as the army used to say. After another five minuted I though it was time for her pussy, and so we started in CG and then RCG, eventually finishing in mish, with her legs over my shoulders as she talked incredible dirt into my ear. I came as hard as I have ever done since I was a young man! Gasping for breath we lay out on the bed, and she wiped me down. A shower and I was dressed and off, with a naked Tara kissing me goodbye at the front door.

Repeat? Definitely. Tara does exactly what it says on the tin. She's not expensive IMHO, and has a great body. She genuinely enjoys what she does, and having found a suitable WG relatively close I can see myself going back easily.