Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage - Blagrave St - Reading - Mimi  (Read 602 times)

JamesFD

External Link/Members Only

£30 for 30 minutes
£20 HJ
£40 B2B

I've had it with this place. I've been several times & while we know these shops are a bit of a crap shoot as the staff changes all the time I'm not going back after my last couple of experiences.

My previous visit was a bit average but I hoped for better things this time. Given my previous experience I only paid for 30 minutes this time & was shown to the room where I undressed & waited on the table. Mimi came in & she was dressed in loose clothing so it was difficult to see her body. She started to massage my shoulders but it's clear she has absolutely no idea what she is doing. Twenty minutes of painful random prodding with cold oil was what passed for a massage & five minutes before time was up she told me to turn over. Her English was non-existent so all she could do was mime a handjob & repeat 'body to body' & hold up four fingers. I still couldn't see her body shape but it felt extremely flabby so I passed & settled for an aggressive hand job given we were out of time. No teasing, no credit card swipes, no skill, no pleasure in the whole process.

This place has descended into a rip off but sadly it seems they get constant business - there was someone waiting when I came out. Unless I see signs of decent reports I won't be back.

Offline old_monk01

Place is indeed a rip off. I was there once, long time ago, never looked back.

Offline UKDave51

Been one, unlikely I will return. flabby and horrible.