Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy Mae - Baker street - Hot Bod  (Read 2361 times)

13 review(s) for Daisy-Mae-xx (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline Californian

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Set up the day before by WhatsApp, pretty easy overall

Cost: £150

Looks: Stunning body. 8/10 face. Body is a solid 10/10 unless you don't like bolt ons, but I thought they were quite good. Great legs and figure and a tight ass.

The main event: She's regular GFE, not PSE going in. I took a shower and came in. We settled the paperwork and chatted a little bit. Then it was off to the races. She gave a solid DFK and after a bit of making out, she moved down for a nice deep BBBJ. I moved down for some RO and she was nice an smooth and tasted clean as a whistle. After some solid bucking and moaning, she put me on my back for a good old fashioned cow girl ride. Working out definitely helped here as she was energetic on her feet. She was good and snug and I had to flip her over so I didn't finish too quickly. Mish was good fun and I finished in the bag. We rested and chatted for a little bit and she seemed like a nice gal. After I recovered she initiated round 2 by kissing down my body. We went to a 69 fo a bit and she got me rock hard. I flipped her around for some K9. This was the best view as she has an amazing ass. I pounded her good and hard and felt her pussy clench in pleasure. I got hot and sweaty pulled out and she gave me a solid BBBJ and I finished on her tits. All in all, a fun time. Would recommend.