Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxKaty sex kitten Canary Wharf  (Read 1648 times)

20 review(s) for xxKaty sex kitten (20 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cityboynow

Overview
Ive seen Katy twice and she ticks a lot of the boxes I personally am in to. Some would call it vanilla but I quite like GFE.

Servics
OWO, DFK, Cum on Face, covered sex

Cost
£150 for 1hr
£100n for 30 mins

Both times out of an apartment in South Quay near Canary Wharf. She moves about as she is a northerner down here to work.

Looks
I think shes a great looking girl, not model looks but has a pretty face. more girl next door.
She has an amazing body. Really nice big fake tits, but they weirdly look natural. Shes a great bum too.

The Meet/s
The first time I booked an hour, I was late and still left 15 mins early. So the second time I booked 30 mins for £100 and cum twice, so wont be booking any more 1 hrs if I can help it.

Both times I asked for black suspenders, high heels and matching black bra. Also asked for black rimmed blasses to finish the look off, but someone had stolen them!

Both time when I arrived she was ready and looking great.
Paper work sorted and she starts kissing, DFK and seems in to it. Then Asks "Oral without ok?" so on we crack.
I warn her that after 2 mins I want to cum on her face as I know it will happen and shes happy with that.
Do the deed, she pops out and cleans up, we have a laugh for 5-10 mins then she gets to work on the old boy again. This time I know it will take a bit longer.

More OWO, Mish, RCG, Doggy and then mish again to cum.

In and out, (about 1/2 pint lighter) within 30 mins.

Will 100% see her again.

Matt