Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sky Desire - Finsbury Park  (Read 1121 times)

4 review(s) for Sky Desire (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by jok32]

Offline char45

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Josepct2345 for his review which put me onto this girl, my review is largely the same as his. FBIAgents' negative based on her looks is a bit harsh as her photos and description are accurate.

£130/hour

Flat a couple of minutes walk from Finsbury Park station, I visited around 8-9 in the evening and the road was quite busy.

Good comms, booking made by text

She's a short, blonde, girl, early 20s, she has a thick rather than fat body. Facially (and body wise) she is girl next door. She has a great personality, easy to talk to and up for fun.

I am partial to an occasional joint so had one out of the window and then onto the bed. Started off with oral both ways, she only does OW which I normally don't like but she is very good so hardly noticed the condom. Sweet tasting pussy. Basically spent the hour in a mix of oral, RO and sex. I often find an hours vanilla punt gets a bit boring but in this case it was good from start to finish.

I will visit again but she is leaving in November (although said she would be back)

Offline bestbefore

at £130, she is expensive for Finsbury Park with limited services (No OWO or CIM)

Offline char45

I agree, I normally wouldn't go for covered oral for £130 but she gave a good service and is quite different to the usual East Europeans you get around Finsbury Park.

Offline last_days_of_logan

so no big bubble type butt then?