Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Majoko_oriental - Waterloo  (Read 2390 times)

2 review(s) for mandy_oriental (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
9 review(s) for Stella Ueno (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

jacques15

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

3 minute walk from Waterloo Station; nice modern flat.

Looks: 7/10
Pretty face. Large breasts, but slightly deflated. Nice body overall. Face looks about 38.

Service: 9/10
* Good OW, CG, mish
* Genuine oriental GFE experience

Details:
Saw her a while ago (before the summer) but only managed to get to write this review now. The session started slow, as if she were shy, so I took the lead with some heavy petting of her big breasts to get acquainted. OW, then CG and mish. The look of those breasts moving got me really horny, and nearly caused me to blow my load prematurely. I continued until I decided to finish, and afterwards she cleaned me up and herself, and then we laid together (at 25 minutes), her warm body against mine. The GFE at this point was genuine, with good talking despite the language barrier. After dressing we exchanged a big hug and kiss, and I left with that calm and relaxed positive feeling from a great punt.

Offline peter purves

Is this Stella Ueno by any chance??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online LLPunting

Thanks but as you will see the profile is no longer active on AW.  No one can benefit from your experience.   :dash:

For want of 5 mins since before the Summer you're seriously saying that you've only just now had time to put down these few words?

And how many reviews and threads have you read in that time?  How many SPs seen based on intel from here?

A more timely review would be appreciated next time.

Online JayEZ2K

Is this Stella Ueno by any chance??
lol, based on the description I'm fairly certain it's Stella and all her other aliases, just as we uncovered last time. It's actually a shame if she's moved on, as an enjoyable punt with her followed with a leisurely post-punt stroll along southbank was a great way to spend a day off. Hopefully she'll pop up again.

Online JayEZ2K

A more timely review would be appreciated next time.
Agreed 100%, for the benefit of others.

Luckily, it looks like her other profile is still active:

The AW profile for her previous co-worker, Rebecca Rose is gone. But the gumtree ad is still there, so a massage option with either Stella or another co-worker. External Link/Members Only

Online LLPunting

Agreed 100%, for the benefit of others.

Luckily, it looks like her other profile is still active:

The AW profile for her previous co-worker, Rebecca Rose is gone. But the gumtree ad is still there, so a massage option with either Stella or another co-worker. External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the collation.  :drinks:
130 for cum ONCE with a 40+ Chinese posing as a Jap?  Fuck off!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 04:51:32 am by LLPunting »

Online JayEZ2K

Thanks for the collation.  :drinks:
130 for cum ONCE with a 40+ Chinese posing as a Jap?  Fuck off!
Cheers. She had multiple profiles with different prices. The Majoko profile was a better VFM, as reviewed. The Stella Ueno profile as you point out is a rip off.

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 09:00:09 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac