Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay - Birmingham - Neutral  (Read 2168 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rated123

Much reported WG thought I would see what the fuss was all about!

Comms:
Very good and prompt all through text

Modern apartment close to Broad Street, free parking outside if you can find a space! Lukily I did!

Looks:
I personally would rate her a solid 8/10, nice pair on her and a cracking ass. Slim figure, she had no make up on and she looked good facially which is always a good sign.

Personality:
Very good! I can see why people highly reccomend her, very easy to talk to and get along. She is intelligent and holds a great conversation and none of this bullshit small talk.

Services offered:
DFK, OWO, Covered penetration

The meet:
Soon as I knocked the door and entered she quickly closed the door behind and started to DFK straight away! What a great start! After a couple of minutes there was no signs of her stopping so pushed her to the wall countined as I started to finger he now very moist pussy! She grabbed my cock and started the feel it rising to the occasion so I quickly started to strip down all whilst she was still playing tounge tennis with me. It was getting difficult to get undressed so we stopped quickly both undressed and she says “you want a blowjob”? Who was i to refuse!

Onto the bed and she stars giving me a slow sensual bj. Now if I am being honest it was not the best I have ever had and she likes to flick her tounge on your cock and has a different technique. Im more of a PSE kinda guy l, Chardonnay is much more GFE. It was ok but not overwhelmingly amazing! I then asked for her to switch and went into 69 whereby I licked and sucked her lovely shaven pussy. After a while she got on her back and I continued to which a few fingers were inserted.

On with the hat and started with her on top, after a few minutes bent her over and pounded her doggy style until I filled the bag! Although she had a postive vibe about her I just did not feel any enthutisam from her whilst I was pounding away at her. She was very quietly moaning when I was goin hell for leather on her but just felt it could have been more energy! Dfk was offered throughout switching postions - she really loves and enjoys this

Cleaned up had a brief chat and left all within 30 mins - £80 paid

Conclusion:
I have to give this a neutral. She is a lovely girl and great body and all that but just didnt get the kinda of service I was expecting. For some it may be the perfect service, if you like the GFE slow sensual kinda service. Shame really as she started so well and I thought wow this is going go be fun. I would not call it vanilla but was left a tad disappointed after reading such positive reviews!

Would I reccomend? Yes, as she provides a good services and her DFK is as good as it gets. If your looking for PSE then she aint for you but can see why others recommend

Would I return? Maybe but not in a hurry - through no fault of her own

minge

You gave her a +ve lol
He gave her a 0ve ! and a brave man for doing so......first blemish on her UKP rating.

Good informative review....thanks

Offline vinnie1952

She quite clearly states that if you are looking for loads of moaning and PSE you are going to be disappointed. I've seen Chadonnay a couple of times and I would rate her as one of the best.

vw

She quite clearly states that if you are looking for loads of moaning and PSE you are going to be disappointed. I've seen Chadonnay a couple of times and I would rate her as one of the best.

clippety clop.   :D :D

I hear hooves in the distance

Offline Man up

I agree, but each to their own. I've seen her a few times and just noticed i haven't reviewed her.

vw

I agree, but each to their own. I've seen her a few times and just noticed i haven't reviewed her.

what an odd thing to post, its not as if it got lost in the 2 reviews of yours.    :lol: :lol:

minge

clippety clop.   :D :D

I hear hooves in the distance
Have you got a White Knight detection antenna sticking out of your arse  :wacko:

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Due to the paucity of talent in Brum, we think Chardonnay is very good, when in fact she is probably average. It's good to have our West Midland bubble pricked every now and again.

Offline Digger1965

I would  love to see her, just can never find a convenient time.

Offline smiley9

Mmmm "one of the best" ?  :timeout:

And yet  you only have done 2 Reviews ? So not too difficult to be One of the Best  :lol:

:drinks:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 09:53:13 pm by smiley9 »

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

And yet only 2 Reviews ? So not to difficult to be One of the Best

And not one of the reviews is Chardonnay!

Offline alibirmingham

He gave her a 0ve ! and a brave man for doing so......first blemish on her UKP rating.

Good informative review....thanks

Actually her second neutral rating 1st being in Jan 2016

Offline Rated123

Yes I am aware of this however the way the punt began its a shame that level of excitement was not there throughout from her! One of the best? U must be easily pleased in that case