Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: crystal433 - Gloucester incall  (Read 937 times)

1 review(s) for crystal433 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rimmington

External Link/Members Only

£140 for 1 hour incall

Spotted this profile a while ago with little feedback, and eventually decided to TOFTT.  Initial contact via AW email resulted in a reasonably prompt response, and a time and date was agreed.  Was directed to one of Gloucester's less pleasant council estates to the east of the city.  Follow-up by text was confusing, with 2 different flat numbers provided, leaving me wandering around outside trying to work out which was right.  Follow up telephone call sorted out the confusion and I made my way to the correct block.  No entry phone system, so crystal came to the main door to let me in.  Fortunately no one else around at the time otherwise would have felt somewhat exposed.

She warned me "sorry the place is a bit of a mess".  She wasn't wrong.  Typical council flat, but the lounge floor was covered in drinks cans, food containers, ash trays and general rubbish.  "I do everything in here" she says - pointing at the sofa and a bare mattress on the floor.  Hmmmm...

Fortunately (for her) I'm neither a fussy man, or OCD about cleanliness.  Crystal herself is quite attractive facially, and a bit chubby body-wise.  We clear a path through the detritus to the sofa and start snogging.  Although her profile doesn't offer DFK, there is some decent if not deep tongue action.  We start groping each other and she seems to be getting onto it.  She responds well to some fairly firm nipple sucking, and then some rimming on her.  I then give her oral which she seems to enjoy and gets her quite wet.  She then gives me some OWO - good technique, enthusiastically done and quite deep despite the awkward sideways position on the sofa.

So time for a shag.  I look at the mattress on the floor, and decide to stay on the sofa.  On with a condom, kneel on the floor between her legs then in I go into her wet pussy.  Shagging on the sofa has a certain novelty value at first, but while trying to get deeper I find myself in a sort of stress position with my knees on the sofa and my toes on the ground.  This would have be fine 30 years ago, but starts to get a bit much for my ageing knees and hips after a while.  Nonetheless I manage to power through and blow my load into the condom.

Toilet roll is offered for me to clean up, and the condom is deposited into the carrier bag serving as a bin in the corner.

I'm giving this a neutral.  Crystal is a good shag and seems to enjoy herself, but for £140 I want a tidy flat and a proper bed.

vw

Sounds a shit hole, thanks for the info, not one for me i think.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review, OP. Can you elaborate on her hygiene? Freshly showered and nice smelling or similar to her working environment? Did you shower yourself?
To be honest, £140 for a vanilla, come once in a total tip doesn't sound very good value at all. £50 for a quickie would seem a better bet.
By the way, french kissing is on her likes list.

Offline Rimmington

Thanks for the review, OP. Can you elaborate on her hygiene? Freshly showered and nice smelling or similar to her working environment? Did you shower yourself?
To be honest, £140 for a vanilla, come once in a total tip doesn't sound very good value at all. £50 for a quickie would seem a better bet.
By the way, french kissing is on her likes list.
Her hygiene was fine.  I had already showered that morning so didn't need to use her bathroom (and so can't comment on it).  She may have added FK to her likes list recently as I'm fairly sure it wasn't on there at the time I looked.

I should also add that she didn't state a "cum once" limit (that's all I'm capable of in an hour these days!).  Nor was she rushing me out the door once I'd popped.  But you are right about the value......

Offline Fuzzyduck

jake367

She's got a funny phrase on her profile at the minute. Something along the lines of 'i dont do full black'.

Not quite sure what it means :( :)