Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Extra time at Diamonds  (Read 3441 times)

Gingerboy Gary

Has
 anybody been allowed to stay longer then booked for free, I did with
Sheeran,was meant to be 30mins but when I asked the time id been their
45 and she was more then happy to carry on,just goes to show even
working girls can get carried away when having fun

Toshiba

She must have been enjoying that big cock you keep telling us about

Offline WashingtonLad

Or the scintillating conversation.
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

James999

Perhaps she felt sorry for you, Ging's do seem to get a rough ride in life  :music:

Offline FLYING BLUE

She must have been enjoying that big cock you keep telling us about

:D :D

Offline Thrasymachus

Perhaps she took pity on you and thought "fuck it, this guy won't be seeing much action for a while"

Gingerboy Gary

I didnt even know I had a massive cock until Alix told me numerous times, I thought 8 inches was small

Online johnr1

I didnt even know I had a massive cock until Alix told me numerous times, I thought 8 inches was small

Are you not getting a bit confused? she probably said you ARE a massive dick!  :D

Toshiba

Oh your right about the massive cock

DaveMugabe

Yeh its small average is around 16 inches  :hi:

Toshiba

Has
 anybody been allowed to stay longer then booked for free, I did with
Sheeran,was meant to be 30mins but when I asked the time id been their
45 and she was more then happy to carry on,just goes to show even
working girls can get carried away when having fun

All makes sense now, ya touting arent you?

Barry Shipton

Are you not getting a bit confused? she probably said you ARE a massive dick!  :D
Not just me then, didn't want to be rude and be the first to say Gary sounds a total dick.

Or maybe be just doesn't have one? Wouldn't be the first time we've had Diamonds girls on touting themselves and their mates - while slagging off the girls they don't like or are competition.

AnthG picked it up on another thread that even the name Ginger Gary is similar to one used by a girl touting herself. And the amount of girls he's seen he must be their best customer - it just doesn't smell right.

To answer the question, no never, because they only have 15 minutes between bookings at Diamonds so there's not much time if you do run over - unless of course she's not very popular and desperate for company.

Offline Bengeo13

This is great. I have just posted my suspicions about the Ginger Boy on another thread about Alix and suggest he/she's not all that he/she is making out to be, and then I come across - everyone's on the case!!
As to the question about overrunning the appointment time I may get an extra 5 mins every once in a while, which helps me to get my enormous truncheon back into place - you'll know what I mean GBG!

DaveMugabe

Ginge does not need to take a truncheon with him, he has a large cock. :D :D :D

(my bet is that its a prossie)

Gingerboy Gary

I think Dave is a prozzy and is trying to divert the suspision away from himself

OldAdmin

I think Dave is a prozzy and is trying to divert the suspision away from himself

Had enough of your trash posts and trolling. Goodbye.

Barry Shipton

Good decision. He/she was getting very annoying.

Toshiba

Thing is they are fucking thick, ruining it for many.

Tried posting in a young mans style but im afraid you over done it, usually if it doesnt sound right it isnt, and DIamonds name suffers for it as the reputation is getting shot to pieces again

I believe none of GBG reviews , glad the admin cottoned on too

Knob

Offline WashingtonLad

I'm just concerned the admins get so fed up with having to police the NE forums they shut them down.  I know it was intonated at in the past and definitely something we'd all suffer as a result of.  It's just a shame our area seems to be a cesspool of stupid, nasty, and underhand prossies.
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

DaveMugabe

Closing the board down would be to give in to trolls who want to shut this forum down.  As I understand it many have tried when the forum was new.  Surely the answer is to get more mods and all of us being more vigilant?

James999

I'm just concerned the admins get so fed up with having to police the NE forums they shut them down. 

Luckily Pimps & pro$$ies are so stupid most of their touts and promotion are pretty easy to spot, as for closing the NE section, it is amazing how you Northerners still require Pimps (agencies) to organise yoru punts, can't you & the pro$$ies get together and cut out the pimps  :crazy:

James999

Closing the board down would be to give in to trolls who want to shut this forum down. 

Yet AGAIN you speak of something you don't understand, the pimps / touters in the NE section don't want it closed down, they want to advertise here, are you really that stupid or are you trolling yourself  :music:

Aphrodite

Yet AGAIN you speak of something you don't understand, the pimps / touters in the NE section don't want it closed down, they want to advertise here, are you really that stupid or are you trolling yourself  :music:

Not if the trolls are WGs who want to provide an average or crap service with few repercussions

James999

Not if the trolls are WGs who want to provide an average or crap service with few repercussions

It's actually the "good" (touting) that gets deleted more than the genuine reports of poor service, cap pro$$ies must hate UKP as they risk being exposed, where as good pro$$ies who offer a good service have nothing to worry about  :hi:

DaveMugabe

Read my post Troll-boy.  I did not talk about pimps or touters - I was talking about trolls.  Get that chip off your shoulder and either contribute or go away.  Stop your abuse!!

James999

Offline Highlander

RIP Gingerboy Gary

Who can forget his "girls darts" post  :lol:

Genius- You will be missed.

DaveMugabe

Keep taking the pills troll-boy