Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Blonde Babe  (Read 1396 times)

2 review(s) for Busty-Blond-Babe (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline UKDave

Saw Dora in June and wished i had not! Lives in a discreet part of Maidstone and no public transport to her location but i drove and parked outside her place :scare:.  Anyway, we both stripped off and the smell of BO from Dora was unbelievable. I managed to stay for the arranged time - Would i visit again not on your nelly!

Robbiebucks

Saw Dora in June and wished i had not! Lives in a discreet part of Maidstone and no public transport to her location but i drove and parked outside her place :scare:.  Anyway, we both stripped off and the smell of BO from Dora was unbelievable. I managed to stay for the arranged time - Would i visit again not on your nelly!

Where was the meeting?
How much did you pay?
How long did you stay?
Link to the sweat monster?

Also, what does she need to do to get a negative? She sounds awful!  :vomit:

James999

If she stank and you wouldn't return why the neutral?

Surely a negative?

If you want it corrected to a negative rating just click report and request it and it will be corrected for you  :hi:

Offline contentguy

Offline Fuzzyduck

For someone who has been on UKP the best part of 3 years and clearly is a fairly experienced punter, that is, quite frankly, a shit review.

Offline timsussex

its at least 6 years since I saw Dora (she's been around for quite a while  ;) ) but I had a good time - certainly no BO.

Unfortuately I moved away so I've not been back but I was surprised by this review