Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x KinkyKristina x  (Read 4378 times)

17 review(s) for x KinkyKristina x (15 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jDguy

Hello ladies :D oops & gentlemen I've had a good time in Friday afternoon with one of my hot listed English lady External Link/Members Only

Kristina's flat is right opposite of Lewisham station 2/3 min walk. The room was clean, warm and cosy. She opened the door dressed just as I had asked - tight black dress with stockings. She is quite petite and has wonderful long blonde hair, a couple of sexy piercings. She does look as she does in her photos, just better!

Kristina is a chatty, great conversation, a great laugh and so fucking sexy,my eyes kept dropping to stare at her fantastic bum  :wackogirl:

Full GFE for 1 hour. she does exactly what her profile says only better. As we got the money out of the way and when she returned i was on the bed and naked. she took great pleasure in showing me her pussy piercing and making sure i was paying it some good attention, the moans were well recieved too. when she started to suck my cock (69 as she loves it) it was like a little piece of heaven, many girls claim they can deep throat but fuck me this girl really does, and enjoys it. i have never had a girl go so far down it was awsome and left my cock all wet as i like it. after more playing and kissing, on with the hat and she insisted on more sucking before she climbed on top and rode like she was in the derby, needless to say this did not go on for too long before i filled the condon to nearly bursting. she cleaned me up and we chatted, kissed and played some more before i started to lick her amazingly tight, bald, sweet pink cunt and play with her pierced clit. she got very wet and was very vocal and full of moans. we had arranged for me to wank over her tits as she toyed herself but she got out another hat and suggested we fucked again. who am i to argue, she gave me some more awsome deepthroat and slipped on the rubber and asked me how i wanted her  so i had her mish with a twist, we started with her legs on my shoulders and got up a rhytmn then with her legs by her ears and her sexy arse off the bed so she could nearly lick her own clit i pounded away, my balls slapping against her arse was great, she alternated between playing with her clit and my balls but i got so fast and filled up another condom. there was no rush to leave, we had a smoke and chatted more and even played a bit more as i was dressing. there was no watching the clock as i think we went a bit over. i will be back for more, we have already decided what we are going to do when we get in the bedroom and i cant wait. She is an absolute star, a slut, genuine and fucking gorgeous.

robs one

I've had her on my hot list for a while, good review. My next punt is on its way, thanks :thumbsup:

password02

Good review have HL her if I am ever in SE London

Offline Rick2468

I have a booking with Kristina later today. Will report back.

Offline Clooney

I'd like to see that. I've been after a fun, filthy, cockney, slightly trashy (but in a nice way!) little strumpet for a while.

Tried to see KK a while a go, but she doesn't seem to open her emails.

She's a wildcats for me though. Usually I like to empty into the lady's mouth and she doesn't do CIM.

If she's spectacular though I may take the leap.

Let us know.

Offline Kyuss

How did you contact Kristina?. I've rung , text'd and e-mailed, no response.

Offline jDguy

How did you contact Kristina?. I've rung , text'd and e-mailed, no response.

I never sent any email. booking was made by phone and text and had no problem. did you manage to see her then?

Offline Kyuss

I never sent any email. booking was made by phone and text and had no problem. did you manage to see her then?

Not seen her, I'll try ringing. I did ring before and left a message but she never got back to me.