Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: lilla heart divas birmingham TOFTT  (Read 1223 times)

5 review(s) for Ms Gemma Heart (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline pbrown355

Initially saw the site on VS but posting with AW link

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A simple punt. Phoned with 20 mins notice. Given directions, turned up, Ryland St. Some trouble with door but got in after 4th or 5th try.
£70 for 30 mins
Usual behind door performance.
Short, plump, smiling, big boobs. Face 6/10 mainly helped by the smile. Definitely the girl in the photos.
Tells me she has poor English and points at the shower so I take one.
Asks me if I want a massage. Usually I would say no but no WG has asked me that in a long time and I thought it might be a change.
It didn't really turn out that way. It only included my back. I was expecting sensuality but what I got was neck to waist only with no hint of expanding downwards as I expected.
Anyway, turned over and she moved to start OWO but I asked for a condom.
Below average BJ. Only about 2 inches even though she was making eye contact and sounding enthusiastic. This led to CG. She wanted to do this at 100miles per hour and I had to keep slowing her down. I wanted her to go slow so I could play with her nicely soft but enhanced tits.
I decided doggy would be better, so I turned her over and had a go. There is a mirror and it's always nice to have a look for a while so I did.
Finally turned her over and finished in mish.
She didn't do anything badly enough for a neg, but it was all a little routine, nothing sensual, just mechanical. She was keen enough but not very good. Won't be going back. Wouldn't bother.

Offline suttonporksword

Looks like the usual diva photoshopping at play. Does she look anything like her pics?

minge

Looks like the usual diva photoshopping at play. Does she look anything like her pics?
Do they ever look like their pics  :(

Offline Qestaff

Do they ever look like their pics  :(
If they did, they wouldnt be prossies.
Oh well...bend them down...and shagg'em doggy style...that's my trick!! Makes me cum all the time :cool:
Banned reason: Using the site to pimp his wife out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pbrown355

Does she look like her pics? Yes. They are definitely her but with the horizontal and vertical altered. Squeezed horizontally and stretched vertically.
Either that or it's her identical twin who is slimmer and more attractive.

Offline Pablo02

This group  have had some half decent ladies but the service is just crap.

Offline Juankerr

This profile has been recycled on to another girl whose previous AW profile name was Ms Gemma Stone, now called Ms Gemma Heart.

External Link/Members Only Or External Link/Members Only (Dead Link)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 06:22:48 pm by Juankerr »