Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XwillowXblueX - Durham  (Read 1617 times)

9 review(s) for Moiselle Willow (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline paintingbynumbers

XwillowXblueX of Durham Courtesans

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bear with me - have never been a big reviewer!!
Appointment - today - Sat 22 - 1/2hr - £70 no extras charged or expected. Services, GFE, kissing, OW, oral on her and protected sex - happy days!

Was racking my brains for someone to see today - my usual favourites tend not to work weekends and a change of work a year ago keeps me out of the area almost always during the week. Did see a few on AW that I liked the look of but after some homework on here changed my mind! So thought I’d return the favour and leave a review of my own!
I’ve seen Emma (Durham Courtesans) a few times over the last few years and had previously asked her about Willow - so, when I saw she was available, thought she’d be worth a punt! Comms via text excellent - originally we couldn’t find a mutual time slot but she’d then text later to suggest she could fit me in - very short notice but I don’t live far away at all from their location.
The location is a nice flat just off a little public car park with a few shops. It’s a fairly busy little area so not overly discreet in one sense but as it’s busy, people coming and going don’t look out of place - it’s certainly never made me feel uncomfortable. Quick phone call on arrival and straight in - she’s a very attractive young lady - 19/20 so profile accurate - slim with awesome tits - so you could describe her as curvy but certainly not overweight - again - I’d say accurate to her AW profile description and her photos. Awesome little ass too!!
 She seemed a little shy but certainly knew what she was doing! Plenty of kissing and hands all over, Oral both ways (covered) and then her on top - great looking to watch her riding away in her boots as requested. Doggy watching her sexy ass and then back to her on top to finish off. Only half a complaint - when we were finished - we were finished (if that makes sense) she was up quickly, cleaned up and, although she offered a drink and wasn’t chasing me out of the door - it was clear we’d finished! Probably just over 20 mins of a 1/2hr - I’d make a bigger thing about that but it was very last minute - and I appreciated that she’d squeezed me in. Anyways - quick chat and I was off. All in all - an attractive young woman, responsive and quietly flirty in a shy way - seemed to enjoy herself and, whilst she won’t be topping my favourite list, I’d see her again and would recommend!

Cheers :)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Good that you enjoyed it but paying over the odds for limited services and short changed on time is a big no as far as I'm concerned.

Pleased I'm over her age limit.   :dance:

Offline Shearer1955

I'm outside her age limit anyway but I wouldn't want to see someone who simply wants the cash & you out of the door asap

Offline waynekerr600

I would be interested in her but I refuse to entertain £70/half

Offline Superad

I've met. WILLOW briefly and she is stunning. Never managed to get an appointment with her.

Offline toon972

Thanks for review but be careful about naming the exact day. If you did a neg could be awkward at the best.

Offline roboeggman

Some of the other lot from this outfit do £10 off incalls fairly regularly. Maybe worth asking if she's doing specials like her mates?

Offline waynekerr600

Some of the other lot from this outfit do £10 off incalls fairly regularly. Maybe worth asking if she's doing specials like her mates?

Tried it. Got a no.

Offline Darlobloke

Was owo offered? Her profile says she does owo.

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for review but be careful about naming the exact day. If you did a neg could be awkward at the best.

Fair one - cheers :)

Was owo offered? Her profile says she does owo.

To honest - I hadn’t paid that much attention to that on her likes/services list but there was certainly no suggestion of OWO - the coat was straight on - equally I never asked so can’t say 100%.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just a reminder about this one, she offers a 45 min 'hot oil' taster Nuru massage. For those who haven't had a Nuru massage it involves copious amounts of Nuru gel. Nuru gel is water based and therefore condom friendly, oil on the other hand reacts with latex condoms and can cause them to break.

In actual fact what she offers is a B2B oil massage and that is in no way similar to a Nuru massage, oil and gel react totally differently on the skin.

Edit

They charge you £110 for the pleasure as well. B2B is available at a far cheaper rate.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 11:40:24 am by daviemac »

Offline waynekerr600

Oral without is on her aw likes list.

Offline Kev3773

Oral without is on her aw likes list.

Yes but with the 'at discretion' get out card  :unknown: :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Yes but with the 'at discretion' get out card  :unknown: :hi:

I think they all have that.

Offline datwabbit

You won't be getting half by the sounds of it.

Offline waynekerr600

You won't be getting half by the sounds of it.

Won't be asking ether  :)

Offline The Outsider

I received OWO from Willow.  That was 6 months ago though, so things may have changed.