Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SandraCurlyx - Warren Street  (Read 1186 times)

Captain Slow

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for an hour

Service: OWO, light fingering, sex

She has someone else handling her bookings so booking her can be a bit of a faff. I saw her last Saturday but originally requested to see her on Saturday 8 September but I didn't receive a response to my email on AW so I assumed the meeting wasn't on. I then got a text on 8th asking if I'm turning up but I had to decline as I had other plans. We rearranged a meeting for the following week.

On the morning of 15th I text her 3 hours before my booking to confirm if it was still on but didn't receive a response. She then called me 2 hours before the booking to double check what's going on and luckily managed to fit me in.I arrived bang on 11 but had to wait 5 minutes as she was getting ready.

She's the girl in the photos and wore a tight pink dress with heels. She had just showered so her big curly hair was flat and slightly wet instead which was a slight shame. Drink and shower offered and accepted, discussed what I wanted  and then began some good OWO on her settee and some light fingering, licking/sucking her tits. We moved to the bed and continued with the OWO and since I'm not big down there she was able to deep throat with ease. Good OWO technique with no hands used and good attention paid to the balls. We then moved on to sex with her on top but I was unable to last very long because I found her to be  incredibly tight. Had a brief chat and then she initiated round two without me prompting her and repeated the same as before and I again didn't last very long. After I showered she told me that someone else handles her bookings and said the best way to contact her if via phone if her number is displayed on AW as she has another job and can't commit to this full time.

All in all a good punt and I'll most likely return sometime soon

Offline king tarzan

How attractive facially?
Similar to any famous hottie?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantraman

How attractive facially?
Similar to any famous hottie?

Have a look, KT :hi: ...

Looks:
Sandra is the curly-coiffed cutie in photos below. Her current AW profile triplet displays couple of face shots below …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… which nicely highlights her girl-next-door features. In her ‘Interview’, Sandra states that she hates her nose … but I liked its aquiline poise.

Offline king tarzan

Offline Titti Tatti

I have to ask although the good reviews are similar, the photos do Not seem to be of the same girl as last year? 
Preferred the old photos but still like these.

(Nb despite several attempts over past year I've yet to make her acquaintance)

Offline magnetico

Not sure what you mean Titti, all the pics of that prossie are...her.
Maybe just with different levels of make-up ?

Offline king tarzan

I have to ask although the good reviews are similar, the photos do Not seem to be of the same girl as last year? 
Preferred the old photos but still like these.

(Nb despite several attempts over past year I've yet to make her acquaintance)
I am sure you will to get dip her mango pot some point soon... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cumberland

Thanks.. looks cute
KT she is no ‘super honey’ in facial looks so lower your expectations or risk disappointment. The verification photo plus makeup is the best representation of what I saw. She doesn’t look like the last photo at all now. Also be prepared for a massive amount of thick long hair and a very sweet and service oriented girl with a very slim body and narrow hips. Famous person??? Maybe Cher when she was a lot younger. If you like a teen like body she is for you. I saw her recently but didn’t review yet as I felt it had all been said in her previous 34 positives if I’m honest. Good VFM at £100 ph imo.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 11:40:46 pm by Cumberland »

Offline LLPunting

Not sure what you mean Titti, all the pics of that prossie are...her.
Maybe just with different levels of make-up ?

Of the last 5 headshots posted, the last one doesn't look like her as she is now and I'm certain I've seen it somewhere else.

Offline LLPunting

KT she is no ‘super honey’ in facial looks so lower your expectations or risk disappointment. The verification photo plus makeup is the best representation of what I saw. She doesn’t look like the last photo at all now. Also be prepared for a massive amount of thick long hair and a very sweet and service oriented girl with a very slim body and narrow hips. Famous person??? Maybe Cher when she was a lot younger. If you like a teen like body she is for you. I saw her recently but didn’t review yet as I felt it had all been said in her previous 34 positives if I’m honest. Good VFM at £100 ph imo.

+1
Cher under 30 before all the stupid alterations.
She's not particularly toned just the pretty GND you'd shag if all things went well at the block house party.

Offline Cumberland

+1
Cher under 30 before all the stupid alterations.
She's not particularly toned just the pretty GND you'd shag if all things went well at the block house party.
Again, not to critique her too much as she does deliver a good service, BUT versus the very top SPs I found her skin was quite dry when stroking her and when I was doing her doggy I noticed areas of dark acne type scarring across the back of her shoulders. Overall she is a lot darker skinned than I expected, gyspsy like so not a problem. Good news was her place is quite large and has a good sofa area as well as bed to help mix up the action