Spot on. If you look at the fb for Laura, Victoria and Ariana most of it is poorly faked, and one rake of ‘reviews’ for all 3 girls was done within 30 minutes from supposedly different punters who, surprise surprise, had only seen these 3 girls. If you look at my review for Lauren and click on her aw number the profile comes up as Laura’s current one.
This has been my first experience of seeing this type of crap unfold before my eyes. Poorly executed if I can spot it!! Maybe I am getting a bit more savvy thanks to the comments and reviews on here.
It is clearly one of the important functions of UKP to advise fellow punters of the good SPs but also to warn of bad service, bait and switch and assorted scams.
I have in the past commented on a Polish bait and switch scam. It took place in Fore Hamlet, in an expensive flat in one of the new riverside conversions.
Many of you will know the place.
Although the girls will be different, I am sure that it is the same brothel, run by the same people.
My earlier post was this
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1115329Anyway my thanks to Ratata for his warning. I was toying with a return visit, this time to see Curvy Laura. I won't bother now.
S.N.