Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: grace at diamonds  (Read 4379 times)

Gingerboy Gary

External Link/Members Only

Sexy
 girl and body. Top oral without while I had 2 fingers inside her,
kisses with tongues. Excellent 69er Bit of mish then cowgirl and
finished with doggy. After 5 minutes she sucked me hard again before
round two

Toshiba

You get through a lot of punts

How were he looks etc , flat? Parking, attitude, cim?

Gingerboy Gary

Looks,
 shes as about as good as 21year old girls come. Didnt drive. Nice clean
 flat. Attitude was decent and friendly. She seemed to enjoy it,she was
naturally really wet

Offline FLYING BLUE

I can confirm that Grace is excellent - although its more than 6 months since I last visited, she was on absolute top form when I did (I think she was called charlotte at the time)
FB

Gingerboy Gary

And yes she shallows everytime,good deepthroat too

Toshiba

kingkong

Looks,
 shes as about as good as 21year old girls come. Didnt drive. Nice clean
 flat. Attitude was decent and friendly. She seemed to enjoy it,she was
naturally really wet

She turned 22 last year when I seen her so she is 23 this year...not that it matters as I can recommend her.

Gingerboy Gary

I see her in October and she said she was 21 in a couple week

Offline Bond

I saw her in late October when I was last in Newcastle.

Pretty, slim, taller than average English girl in her early twenties. Good attitude and service.

I'll certainly try to see her again next time I'm in toon . . .

nutley

Gone from Diamonds now. Bummer.

Offline Third Man

oh god i dont believe it! I was gearing up to see her tomorrow, time wise and location was going to be good. Is she on AW? 

Offline Highlander

Gone. A bit strange this one.

I had an appointment with her a couple of days ago (Monday) She was chatting on and was clearly excited about some new apartment she has just got in Leeds. I asked her if she would still be working up here and she said yes. Was planning on coming up for a couple of days a week. There didn't seem any reason to lie to me about this.

Oh well, glad I caught her when I did.

Offline johnr1

She is going to be working with an agency
In Leeds she had some photos done for them
Last week I think and did intend to work up
In Newcastle from time to time so hope she
Does as she is one of the best around   :rolleyes:

Offline ohfook1t

wouldnt mind seeing the new pics for new agency always fancied a meeting with her but our calenders never matched

Offline Bengeo13

Now that it looks like she's away (she mentioned Leeds to me too) I guess I'll miss Grace too - must have seen her at least 4 times, but the last time was a real disappointment. I put it down to her being really busy and doing the EE shift (10am - 2am) and I decided not to see her again unless it was an early-ish appointment.
For me she was never quite 100% into it, but you got to admit she is a very attractive lady. Always happy to welcome back!

kingkong

Sad to see Grace go!  I have to say the only imperfection I found with her was that her teeth are crooked, but it never bothered me as I find a beautiful girl more attractive when she has a slight flaw.

Offline johnr1

yes very sad to see her go  :( she was one of the best if you got on with her, saw her a few weeks ago and she went the extra mile and would be in my top 5 punts of all time, she does look at this site from time to time so hope all goes well, as mentioned before she may be back in Newcastle at some point and may be found on AW if she comes back as an indi

kingkong

yes very sad to see her go  :( she was one of the best if you got on with her, saw her a few weeks ago and she went the extra mile and would be in my top 5 punts of all time, she does look at this site from time to time so hope all goes well, as mentioned before she may be back in Newcastle at some point and may be found on AW if she comes back as an indi

Any idea what agency she went to in Leeds?

Offline Highlander

LOL at her description "It's easy to see why Charlotte has graced the catwalk all across the world"

Didn't realise I had been in the presence of a supermodel.

There was me thinking she was just a pretty girl who gave a nice wet OWO blowjob and a lukewarm fuck.   :sarcastic:

Offline Bengeo13

Well spotted Spartacus
Now how about a reason to visit Leeds? Whoah....................no, no, not at those prices!

Offline FLYING BLUE

As I understand things, it's her own agency......
At those prices, she will not be seeing a return visit from me (last visited her at her 'old' agency)

Offline Bengeo13

Could be her own agency most certainly, but wouldn't be expecting her to be doing the long shifts that Grace did in Newcastle if she was the boss. I thought the idea was to take control of the other girls and not get shagged yourself all the time. Nonetheless, ex-catwalk model or not she's got here pricing wrong for Leeds (and for here).

Offline Randy101

Check out the website too External Link/Members Only

If you thought she's got the pricing wrong at £130, it's £160 on here  :scare: :dash:

belguy

the 130£ on AdultWork are in fact "special discount" for January
I thought that the word discount was only there to attract customer but it seems to be real  :scare: