Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best cities for punting?  (Read 4132 times)

Offline Jeremy

I live in Bristol and in the South West section of UKP it is often said how poor the punting scene is here. Which got me wondering which cities do you more travelled members think have the best punting scenes? I've never punted outside of Bristol so I have no basis for comparison.

Factors to consider are quantity of girls, their prices and their general attitudes/appearance.

BristolP

If you are the kind of punter who wants to see a different WG every punt you are going to run out of options very quickly in any part of the country outside London. There are a number of good WGs in your area.

TheDoctor

There seems to be a disproportionate amount of prossies in Preston.  I'm only saying that because I check new AW profiles every day and the number emanating from Preston always strikes me as odd.

Offline NIK

Stating the obvious London is better than all the others put together.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 11:36:00 pm by NIK »

Offline smiths

I live in Bristol and in the South West section of UKP it is often said how poor the punting scene is here. Which got me wondering which cities do you more travelled members think have the best punting scenes? I've never punted outside of Bristol so I have no basis for comparison.

Factors to consider are quantity of girls, their prices and their general attitudes/appearance.

London which includes Greater London and Milton Keynes are the best in the South. MK has a number of well reviewed Parlours with many good WGs that also work in London.

cjkanye02

London is great but Manchester punches above its weight.
I wish we had a sandys equivalent down here.

Offline Qwerty

I'm near Bristol, but because of AW's deficient maps system, it shows Cardiff as being 25 miles away - in fact it would only be that close if I could swim the Bristol channel, and by road it's more like 70. However, there seem to be a lot in Cardiff/Newport. rather more than Bristol, especially considering it's a smaller city, and prices seem to be better too. Though this could be a question of "grass is greener".

Offline LanceVance

It all depends on what you would want I guess. When I search on AW for girls in a certain place, the critieria does make a difference to the results I find. I do agree that London is the best bet though. 

Tony Charles 69

Norwich is dire (very much like the football team!  :D) - the city-based WGs are fat or con-artists or both. Occasionally, a half-decent touring WG visits but not very often!

Toshiba

Newcastle has some stunners

Usually all agency girls

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
London is great but Manchester punches above its weight.
I wish we had a sandys equivalent down here.
Gfe in Sheffield gets compared to Sandys as some of the girls work there - from what I have been told it pales in comparison.

DaveMugabe

Newcastle has some stunners

Usually all agency girls
Not great at the moment (with a few exceptions)

Toshiba

Not great at the moment (with a few exceptions)

Stunners with an attitude eh?

Offline Stiltskin

This is my experience...

London
Obviously London has the greatest number of prossies. There's something for every taste, but there's also plenty of crap hookers to ruin your day. I've had some great punts in London, but the chances of punting a crap EE girl are quite high.

Manchester
IMO Manchester has the best parlour in the UK, Sandys. I've only had one bad punt at Sandys and I've been there 6 times.

Milton Keynes
I've only ever punted in MK once, at HOD and it was a crap punt. From all the good stuff I heard about MK, I was expecting the parlours to be like Sandys in Manchester, maybe I was expecting too much. I much prefer the setup at Sandys. Punting in shared residential locations makes me nervous.

Brighton
I'm not sure what it's like now, but Brighton used to be a bit of a hidden gem for punting. The parlours used to be open all night and I mean ALL night. Until the sun came up!

Edinburgh
My favourite place to punt. Whereas most other venues in the UK are hidden away, answered by a girl hidden behind a door, in Edinburgh the sauna scene is pretty much out in the open for all to see. The saunas have signs outside and when inside, after you've washed up in the communal showers, you can sit in the lounge sipping a drink with other punters, deciding which girl to choose. It's the closest thing we have to a German FKK.

BristolP

I was in Brighton for a few days last year and I could not find a single WG on AW who took my interest. Most were far too expensive.
The previous year I met a WG with AW name StudentFuck in Brighton who was OK, but she must have stopped working in the intervening year.

vorian

Apart from London,  Milton Keynes is quite good, some parlors and a lot of indies.  Good central location with excellent communication links.

ulander

I'm near Bristol, but because of AW's deficient maps system, it shows Cardiff as being 25 miles away - in fact it would only be that close if I could swim the Bristol channel, and by road it's more like 70. However, there seem to be a lot in Cardiff/Newport. rather more than Bristol, especially considering it's a smaller city, and prices seem to be better too. Though this could be a question of "grass is greener".
There are quite a lot in Cardiff and Newport but, in my opinion, the quality is poor, with just a few exceptions.  Newport is a dump and most of the Newport women on AW are real scrubbers.  Bristol is no paradise, either, but I think the prices are better than in Wales and there's greater variety to choose from, with a correspondingly greater chance of getting a satisfactory punt.

Curious6705

As a punter, IMO the best thing about Bristol is that London isn't too far away.  :cool:

Offline blackburnian

There seems to be a disproportionate amount of prossies in Preston.  I'm only saying that because I check new AW profiles every day and the number emanating from Preston always strikes me as odd.

Problem is 95% seem to be touring EE ( think theory to this is Preston is a fairly major rail junction)most of  the rest are not worth bothering with ,there are exceptions but not many.

Blackburnian

Offline wristjob

Edinburgh
My favourite place to punt. Whereas most other venues in the UK are hidden away, answered by a girl hidden behind a door, in Edinburgh the sauna scene is pretty much out in the open for all to see. The saunas have signs outside and when inside, after you've washed up in the communal showers, you can sit in the lounge sipping a drink with other punters, deciding which girl to choose. It's the closest thing we have to a German FKK.

nice.......

overhead

London which includes Greater London and Milton Keynes are the best in the South. MK has a number of well reviewed Parlours with many good WGs that also work in London.

Just goes to show how subjective all this is. Milton Keynes to me is the place where all the girls seem to have a grossly inflated opinion of themselves, and don't do much. It's a place to avoid, as is Northampton which isn't far away.

The centre of London is best avoided, although there is a halo in the outer suburbs particularly to the west which is okay, as long as you avoid the EE's.

I've had a couple of good experiences in Newcastle, so that's the most positive place for me that I can think of. e.g.  Tawny Steele is a real gem
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 03:14:15 pm by overhead »

Offline Stiltskin

Sorry, I should have made it clear, they have cubicles. The changing rooms at LSS are shared, but much like you would get at a posh gym.