Author Topic: Pippa of Allure  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Shearer1955

External Link/Members Only

Meeting arranged very recently with Pippa

Cost of meet was £110 for 1 hour

Brief Summary; Cracking little lass who is very attractive with a lovely body & extremely open minded
Great sex in several positions including anal - entertaining and very receptive with the bonus of deep oral - great time had
  :dance:

Communications with Allure were fine leading up to meet (except I initially struggled to get into building so a few texts involved) - apartment was in Newcastle very close to the Quayside - car parking close to hand for those who need to know but I travelled by train to Central Station - only a few minutes walk and easy to find. Many of you will have been to the same building as have I - decent apartment albeit not much furniture in it as I assume it is a short term let

I had been wanting to meet Pippa for quite some time as I liked her profile but she only seems to work 1 day (sometimes 2 as in this week ) which are always evening time - as I usually meet during the day it is always a little complicated to travel later as public transport is less available evening time (my preferred mode of travel to meets) - anyway arranged to meet as one of her first punts of the day (early evening).

After I got into the complex there was no troube finding the apartment - knocked quietly on the door which was opened almost immediately - very impressed by what i saw - Pippa is only small in height but very well proportioned with a lovely looking body and I found her very attractive facially - she was wearing a black corset; knickers and stockings of the same colour and invited me in - got the cash out of the way quickly as I like to do.  :kiss:

Little bit of chit chat as she asked me what I enjoyed; I suggested the PSE as I wanted to be entertained and she said it was no problem and I got that and more which I'll briefly cover - started to snog her and I was immediately impressed - none of this kissing on the lips and a brief exchange of lips - this was proper dfk with her tongue half way down my throat - to say I was pleasantly surprised doesn't describe it in any proper way. I was sucking on her tongue and the kissing from her was extremely passionate - proper full on which I can only describe as perfect.  :kissgirl:

Quickly discarded my clothing as I wanted to taste her pussy - my hands were still cold at this point so she put them on her tits which were lovely and warm...as was the rest of her body - they aren't massive tits but plenty to hold and I was happy enough - 32B is on her profile and I won't disagree. I then proceeeded to give her a good tongue lashing to which she seemed to be really receptive - plenty wet enough and I enjoyed myself. She then placed a condom on me and reciprocated the favour - I knowsome will be disappointed by this but previous reviews mentioned this so I wasn't concerned and she gave a really good blow job taking my dick as deep as she could - pretty much all theway with plenty of spit involved - she didn't mind my holding her hair (I had asked) as I toussled it up somewhat.  :wacko:

We then agreed that we should have some penetrative sex - anal was going to be on the menu so she did ask if I would mind if she could use poppers as this helps her as a relaxant; I appreciate after reading other reviews some don't like a girl using stimulants but to be honest I do not mind. There has been a debate abut their use but they aren't illegal even if some disapprove - to me if they heighten the enjoyment of the girl and as long as they do not cause her any harm (I assume they don't) I'm one for letting freedom of expression (I don't use them at all by the way) - all I'll comment is if you wish to meet her and you want to participate in anal then it helps her - if you disapprove strongly then do not arrange a meet with the lass

We had sex in sex in several different postions during the meet; lots of which was extremely energetic as she really seems to enjoy active participation - suffice to say we had missionary with her legs above my shoulders as I thrust deeply into her with her legs pressed back - I thoroughly enjoyred this because it allowed me to go deep. There was sex in doggy which again was fantastic as I looked at her lovely ass which received some spanking. There was some great fucking with her on top with cowgirl (anal also in this position) and reverse cowgirl. As she was bouncing up and down I was thrusting up to meet her and I was grabbing her lovely breasts and rubbing her nipples - I think I was little over vigorous and did it a little too hard at one time and was chasticed in a friendly way as she smiled at me. Whilst we had sex there was plenty of dfk with tongue sucking which was fantastic so this made me very happy - proper kissing to me makes for a great meet  and that I had :kiss:

We participated in anal sex on a couple of occasions - she did apply lube to her bum and to the condom before I initially fucked her anally but once she had acclimatised to the pressure she was fine - obviously I allowed her to go at her own pace with this but she seemed to really get into the rhythm and was vocal with her response to my thrusts.  :cool:

I had to taste her pussy on a number of occasions but it was really neat and tidy (can you say that about a pussy...I have now!) anyway it was really fresh tasting and I enjoyed getting her very wet  - she was very receptive to some gentle finger play and I careesed her clit with my tongue and fingers to help her achieve orgasm - the right noises were made so I hope I was successful.  :drinks:

The hour seemed to flash over and it all came to a conclusion ever very quickly - this was yet another really good meet (I have been very fortunate recently) and to be honest I would elevate this to an exceptional meet because the dfk was definitely the best I have had in any meet (my marking is 11/10...it was really that good) - Pippa was absolutely full on throughout with her tongue deep into my mouth allowing me to suck her throughout. My ex-wife never kissed me anywhere like as good nor have any girlfriends so this made the punt fantastic  :wacko:

Had a brief chat & had a wash - shower facilities available and plenty of towels

She actively participates in all the sexual activty and is very engaging as a person with a lovely friendly personality

If we review any negatives mentioned some will be dissuaded because of the use of poppers and oral with (ow) but this did not spoil my enjoyment for a moment but I accept for others it might do so

I've no doubt missed things but this will do for my contribution

A lovely lass who I will definitely return to see because she is full on entertainment :thumbsup:

Thanks for reading





Offline datwabbit

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a great time.

I'm guessing that once the bottle of poppers is open, the chemical is in the air. In that sense, I wouldn't know until I was in the room and couldn't risk it. So she's out for me personally.

However, it's good that she asked you rather than had a sniff before you turned up just in case you wanted anal.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Shame she is still doing oral with, if it was owo I might be tempted back for a return visit.  Cheers for review.