I haven’t punted for awhile and thought I’d break myself in nice and easy with a body to body massage with Sandra as I’d read a few positive things on here recently.
Comm’s were spot on, booking arranged in no time. Agreed on £60 for 30mins body to body.
Arrived at building and rang to find out how to get to room (as shared building), Sandra then came down to meet me. Upon walking to door she told me to hurry and was glancing around almost
nervously which I didn’t like.
Once in the room I got the money out of the way and was told to undress, Sandra then undressed also. She had a very nice body. Lay face down on the massage table and then she put my hands up on her bum cheeks and said I could touch a little so I thought ‘oh yes!’ I’m in for a good time here.
The massage itself was okish a little random at times. It did feel like she was kind of making it up as she went along not like others who have a set routine.
The body to body which I was really looking forward to wasn’t great. She just kind a lay on me and tried to slide a bit but it didn’t quite work.
I turned over after 17mins (she told me how long which was a little strange too) and I thought at least plenty of time for some fun.
When I turned over I did have a stonking boner which she grabbed and gave a little jerk but was a bit rough. A little more sliding on the front and and then on to the hand relief. Again she was straight in quite fast action, which I much prefer a bit of a build up.
For the next 10 mins or so she tried to make me cum but it just didn’t happen (which is a first for me!)
It was a mixture of the vigorous action which became more and more uncomfortable and at times when I was getting a bit closer When I made a slight groan noise she was stopping and telling me to shhhh (presumably because of other people in the building).
In the end I tried just wanking myself and she played with herself but it just wasn’t happening. My nob was starting to hurt by this point it was really quite red and I just wasn’t turned on at all so called it a day. She did make comment when getting ready that her arm was aching!
Sandra did give me £10 back as she said she felt bad.
I thought not as bad as I felt for just paying £50 for that!
Upon arriving home and checking the little fella out I have a small tear in my forskin!! I’m not impressed definitely not the sensual body to body experience I was hoping for.