External Link/Members OnlyWell, maybe I should have known better. I wasn't a fan of the way Bonds did their "re-launch" or their attitude to UKP. However, I found myself short of options recently and did venture onto their website for the first time in a while. Emily caught my eye and I booked a half hour at £60.
CommunicationsThis was all done by phone with about an hour's notice. I got the address and then rang for the door number once I was there.
LocationEmily was (supposed to be) working in Gateshead. It's a decent residential area but there wasn't much parking, and the few spaces there are were right outside.
Non-event The instructions to find the flat were clear and I had no bother. However, Emily didn't answer the door. I rang Bonds and they also failed to get hold of her on the phone. After about 10 minutes of faffing around I gave up and went home. To be fair to Bonds, the lady on the phone was very apologetic and offered me a discount off a future booking.