Author Topic: Lady La La - Stockton-on-Tees  (Read 1095 times)


18 review(s) for Lady la la (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Poolieman

My first review, be kind!

Lady La La - £90 - 45 mins incall Thornaby/Stockton.
External Link/Members Only

Comms:
First class. Very quick replies.

Location:
About 5 mins walk from Thornaby (not be confused with Stockton) Train Station. Discreet lower floor flat in a modern building.

Issues:
I had travel problems so I informed LLL that was going to be late. I kept her in the loop by text and she was very understanding. It seems that unlike agency girls she likes big intervals between clients. She would have been well within her rights to cancel to she was fine. Because I didn't want to screw up her day I didn't stay the full 45 mins. There were no issues on her part. No clockwatching, and she offered me a shower, but I thought it was only fair I give her time to clean up so went.

The Meet:
LLL is a plus size girl. So if petite is your thing, she isn't what you want. She is fairly tall though and has very big boobs so I think she carries it well. I'm not keen on skinny girls anyway. She's quite pretty with blue eyes and imo looks younger than stated on her profile. In fact talking to her I did get the impression she was very genuine. I'm normally a good at judging these things.

We started with some kissing whilst I played with her, then moved onto OWO and some deepthroating. She's very good at both with lots of eye contact. Then onto a 69. She get's very wet!. Then onto Mish. I'm not a fan of the old condom (who is?) but this was fine. I stroked her clit whilst in this position and she came with a flood. I now know why there are rubber sheets on the bed. It ended with a bit more deepthroating and ball sucking, until I CIM.

Conclusion:
If the meet was a little rushed this was because of my travel issues. She could not have been more understanding. She obviously enjoys what she does. Nothing seemed faked.  She provides the services as stated on her profile, with only Anal off the menu it seems. Nothing was an issue with her. As she's a plus size she won't be to everyone's taste but I without getting too mushy I liked her and It was an enjoyable experience.


« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:48:13 pm by Poolieman »

Online waynekerr600

Lady la la is a fantastic girl pleased you had a good time.

I can second that because she is very tall I would describe her as pleasantly curvy.

Offline Jibbi

Good review. I really like her too. Saw her the first time at the start of the year and seen her couple times since. She's consistently good imo.