Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LeannaRay - Reverse Booking Waste of Time  (Read 859 times)

Offline Bobbins1973

Made a sucession of bids on my reverse booking, when tried to confirm one of them she changed the price and I don't believe she had any intention of turning up to any of them so hard as it may be - it's another negative from me to weed out all these timewasters who bid on reverse bookings and have no intention of turning up

Shame as looks decent on cam ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline freeze44

Thanks for this and know where your coming from but not sure from what you said that you actually had a booking confirmed? If you didn't then it cant count as a review.

goldwing1

Thanks for this and know where your coming from but not sure from what you said that you actually had a booking confirmed? If you didn't then it cant count as a review.

I`ve had a couple of reverse booking timewasters, or girls i`ve booked and didn`t turn up but I still posted it as a review because i`m reviewing a lack of a service that had been promised.

Either way, better to say something as it acts as a warning.

Offline freeze44

I`ve had a couple of reverse booking timewasters, or girls i`ve booked and didn`t turn up but I still posted it as a review because i`m reviewing a lack of a service that had been promised.

Either way, better to say something as it acts as a warning.

Agree if a booking agreed then a review great if they flaked. Just not sure from what he wrote if a booking was confirmed or not.

Offline Bobbins1973

Agree if a booking agreed then a review great if they flaked. Just not sure from what he wrote if a booking was confirmed or not.

I always send a message asking if going to honor booking before pressing the accept button as once accepted nobody else see it for when they finally decide to flake
From feedback, another cam girl only which is getting more common

Offline PussyLover789

Are you aware that she has "Bareback" listed on her enjoys list??  :scare:

goldwing1

She has hidden her verification photo but has a full facial as her profile picture

Offline freeze44

And same re BB with his review of curvy mangirl...well at least got an idea of who to avoid  :vomit:

Offline Bobbins1973

Aware but always check it's a mistake and would never take the risk - usually one of the signs it's a flake ad

Offline OakTree

I could understand it being a mistake if just BB was listed but she has unprotected sex listed as well. I have little doubt she is happy to indulge in bareback sex.

Offline PussyLover789

Guess who just bidded on my reverse booking?? i aint going to waste my time with this one, i also noticed shes removed Bareback & Unprotected sex from her likes list

Offline Bobbins1973

Guess who just bidded on my reverse booking?? i aint going to waste my time with this one, i also noticed shes removed Bareback & Unprotected sex from her likes list

For 1st time In Manchester I didn't put in a reverse booking - felt strange really and decided to meet someone off another similar site and despite plenty of flakes managed to get lucky but always left wondering I wonder who would have put bids in - it's quite addictive lol
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 12:18:36 am by Bobbins1973 »

Online scutty brown

Aware but always check it's a mistake and would never take the risk - usually one of the signs it's a flake ad

So you made a booking with a barebacker? Or did she tell you that the BB listing was a mistake? You seem very unclear on this

Offline Bobbins1973

So you made a booking with a barebacker? Or did she tell you that the BB listing was a mistake? You seem very unclear on this

I never confirmed a booking or accepted her bid, checked whether her reverse bid was genuine as profile screams as camgirl only and recent feedback seems to suggest she still is
Her bid was not a genuine bid as had no intention of turning up for the booking - just called her out on that as a time waster

I suggest you try and out up a reverse bid on the system and she all the shit you have to filter to get someone genuine and see how difficult it is

Online scutty brown

I never confirmed a booking or accepted her bid, checked whether her reverse bid was genuine as profile screams as camgirl only and recent feedback seems to suggest she still is
Her bid was not a genuine bid as had no intention of turning up for the booking - just called her out on that as a time waster

I suggest you try and out up a reverse bid on the system and she all the shit you have to filter to get someone genuine and see how difficult it is

Thank you, the phrase I've highlighted answers what I was trying to get at: there was no confirmed booking, so this thread has no business being listed as a review. If others think the same way, this thread should be moved to "discussion".