Author Topic: Jesse Durham Courtesans AKA PoshGirlJessie - AdultWork  (Read 2081 times)


1 review(s) for Jessie-Valentine (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Snapper846

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £70

Had the full on horn today so went hunting for opportunities on my phone. With no wifi I was limited to what I could view (no adultwork, most agency sites etc) due to the bloody anti virus security I only had allure or Durham courtesans to choose from.

Chose Durham courtesans who had either Emma or Jesse available on the site. Quick call and was offered jesse within the hour.
Received postcode via text, advised to park in free car park nearby and call when there.
Rang up and the lady advised she'd call back when finished driving and talk me in, which was fine as I was a bit early. Call came and talked me in. Buzzed in and the flat door opened with Jesse hiding behind as per.
Jesse is a lovely looking lass. Seems taller than that listed on her profile but age and size seems spot on. Shes a slightly gothy/grungy look with a few tats but is really a good looking lass.

As per my usual punt I described what was wanted and she stashed the cash.
Jesse mentioned this was her first foot fetish booking as was genuinely interested in how to perform and improve, even admitting she can see the attraction of female feet.

Jesse has size 7 feet, very soft and well kept. I started with a rub and a bit worship which she said was enjoyable. She wasnt very ticklish which was the only disappointment of the booking, obviously though that cant be helped.

Soon one foot was doing a very decent job stroking my already hard cock.
Took a bit of a teacher role and started showing her differing variations of the foot job, which she picked up very quickly.
Popped a bit of lube on and soon was popping in a reverse foot job.

In summary the 70 quid punt is a new high for me so I'm still a little unsure of its merits.
After recent pink ladies punt the flat used here is like the Ritz, nice and clean with decent decor.
Would I see her again, probably yeah. Lovely girl, quite shy but eager to learn and please. Only thing that will put folk off is the extra cash for booking

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Glad you enjoyed it, not for me at those prices though. It's not an agency I trust in any case.

Offline datwabbit

I'm too old!

That's a low cut off age.

Online waynekerr600

Glad you enjoyed it, not for me at those prices though. It's not an agency I trust in any case.

Couldn't agree more.

Offline dgh7622

I'm too old!

That's a low cut off age.

ffs I was to old  over 20 years ago

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Only got a couple of years left, I had better get in quick....   :P

Thanks for review, but it’s a no from me at £70.

Offline Superad

Always found their girls very good. Premises are nice and well kept but not discreet and.i think risky of a police raid. Especially in Durham, they don't like that sort of thing.

But when my cock makes me, if. I'm passing I will most likely return.

I actually rang them all day Monday to try and book Willow but they didn't even answer.

Offline roboeggman

There's four of these DC lasses I'd love to see, but I refuse to accept the price they think is worth their time.

Jesse looks phenomenal but I don't see where the value is coming from paying the extra when there are still lasses charging £100/hr and all the decent agencies are £110.

I've seen Emma before and as fantastic as she was I'd not pay £140 in another lifetime of punts. Strange as well that the pimp sets her own rates higher than the rest of the girls.

Edit: Forgot to say; thanks for the review.

Fluffysocks

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
There's four of these DC lasses I'd love to see, but I refuse to accept the price they think is worth their time.

Jesse looks phenomenal but I don't see where the value is coming from paying the extra when there are still lasses charging £100/hr and all the decent agencies are £110.

I've seen Emma before and as fantastic as she was I'd not pay £140 in another lifetime of punts. Strange as well that the pimp sets her own rates higher than the rest of the girls.

Edit: Forgot to say; thanks for the review.

I agree with you mate, the girls look great but not via that agency for sure.


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Benja73

Me too.

I read this age restriction, feeling sorry for the auld bastards who are beyond her age limit. Then I clicked on the profile and realised I am one of the auld bastards who is beyond her age limit.