Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashlee - Portfolio Cardiff  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Steelworker

External Link/Members Only

Again, on phone, hope the typed link works.

After seeing reviews here for some girls at this agency last year, I used them and had some great meetings and see a couple of them regularly as independents now. One of the ones I had not seen but wanted to was Ashlee. A few weeks ago I decided to see 4 I’d liked the look of. The last of these was Ashlee. I visited recently and had a tremendous time.

Communication was swift and efficient via text. Gave a day notice and booking confirmation received quickly. Apartment they rent close to centre.

Ashlee opened the door and I was very pleased. She’s about 5ft 6 or 7, very pretty IMO and well made up and manicured. Big boobs and curvy. Professional photos on website are a good guideline. If you insist on very thin, not for you. I don’t.

This was a 90 minute booking for 210. Had a great intro of kissing. I have to say, it was as good DFK as it gets. Absolutely top drawer. Brief chat, including her asking me if I fancied 2 rounds. My response was conservative which seemed to offer her a challenge. Lots of DFK, great oral with excellent eye contact (a feature of the whole time). She was hugely appreciative of oral on her. After a long time kissing and engaging in oral, fucked hard in cowgirl to completion. Had quite a chat about various topics and then set off again kissing and playing, culminating in a second magnificent session of slow to fast cowgirl to finish.

A very brief pleasant and lively chat before my time was up and the booking ended. I’m going back. Without a doubt.

My little foray into the 4 I fancied from this agency proved very fruitful for future regulars. In this meeting, Ashlee was a great looking, lively,friendly and enthusiastic young woman.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one SW. Have thought about seeing her before. Just wish she was indie. Glad you enjoyed.

vw

Would never use a agency that courts celebrity on TV, you ever know which journalists/tv producers may be privy to your meet. 

Photos look well photoshopped

when comparing ditas that look similar to the reality it is shocking.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 04:33:39 pm by vw »

np500

Looks great, but possibly on the large size for me, you had a good punt again with them , and that’s what counts,  think I may try them in the new year, couple I like the look of, I’m also very cautious of agency’s , missed a few due to that caution, hence just my one solitary venture to see Aimee, which was great, but you have the experience on the coal face that I don’t, so will take notes.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

SW, like others, I'm wary of agencies.

But your experiences (very much including this latest one) are persuading me to put my concerns aside. I particularly like the sound of the DFK with this one  :P

Offline aps

Good review. She was great, when I saw her last year. One of the few that have stayed with the agency.

STAR-LORD

Ashlee is a cracker fair play (good looking lady and really nice personality). Met her yesterday as my plan a, b, c and d went to s@#t. It was worth finally meeting her and would like to return.

SeekingtheTruth

Ashlee is a cracker fair play (good looking lady and really nice personality). Met her yesterday as my plan a, b, c and d went to s@#t. It was worth finally meeting her and would like to return.

If she reads the forum letting her know she was a plan E probably isn't the smartest idea if you want a repeat visit  :lol:

Offline SO595

Any negs arising from a, b,c or d that we need to know about?
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

STAR-LORD

If she reads the forum letting her know she was a plan E probably isn't the smartest idea if you want a repeat visit  :lol:

In due respect I prefer meeting independents these days, approaching agencies is more of a last resort, if independents I'd like to see are not available.  :hi:

STAR-LORD

Any negs arising from a, b,c or d that we need to know about?

None so far, I just couldn't arrange anything properly by text or phonecall.