Author Topic: Sassy sam6969  (Read 2411 times)


1 review(s) for Lexi-Jane (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mrbeanz

External Link/Members Only


So my 1st review.

Booking.

£145 1.5hrs
Contact on aw via email, give time, day you like meet and rough time she can call you. She like talk to you first ask what you like any kinks ect.

Location.
Sam will tell you go audley end then call her. Did that, then given directions to her place, park on the drive way.
Nice place clean.

Meeting.
Greeted at door by Sam who is small and pititie dressed in black how I asked. Taken up stairs, ask if I like a drink and if I like freshen up. A cup tea chatted for abit, she likes get idea of you to give you good time. Had good few toys whips blindfolds ect. Anyway way bit of kissing on lips then nice Bj owo. Likes use her nails on you, very nice I say. Got on top of me after putting on comdon. Then put her over for bit of doggy, had her in different positions. Finished CIM.


Over all great meet will go back but don't think Sam be everyone's cup of tea.
Also she likes to be in control, carters for s&m don't like pain done to herself.







« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 02:25:53 pm by Mrbeanz »

Offline Big Bad R

Wow one look at that profile on AW put me off, to much to read  :thumbsdown:

Offline Mrbeanz

Her profile repeats alot, basically state what you want and not give her any BS.

Offline Sparta Prada

How old would you say she is? And any clues as to how pretty she is, or isn't?

Offline Mrbeanz

I say mid 50s. I like skinny women but I even say could do with bit more meat on her bones but nice face.

Offline Spermwhale1966

How old would you say she is? And any clues as to how pretty she is, or isn't?

I saw her 3 years ago 3-4 times prior to my joining UKP - she is just north of 50, facially ok but subjective - I would say 6-7/10.
Very lean body, droopy small tits which IMO are just great, large responsive nipples.
She was a great SP, great enthusiasm and dirty too, DFK, OWO, anal and cum anywhere
Black satin sheets on her bed and a vast array of BDSM equipment in her bedroom.
She does like to be in control but I found if you were dominant she would be very compliant
I wouldn't hesitate to punt her again, but variety is the spice of life and been there done that...

Hope that helps
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 03:47:57 pm by Spermwhale1966 »

Online finn5555

Her profile repeats alot, basically state what you want and not give her any BS.

Sounds like gangster granny  :cool:

Offline Cim420

Iv tried to book her a few times, she insists on her automated aw email reply's and profile that you have to contact her through direct line.
Ring a number put her pin in and it directs you to her home phone. I done it but it didn't work, couldn't get through to her. Tried to aw email her a few times and just get a automated reply.
Also tried to submit a booking request which I got the same automated aw email reply.
Shame,
Because i wanted to TOFTM but already been done.
 
How is her owo, good suction and good depth?

Thanks for the review mate.

 :hi:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 04:24:00 pm by Cim420 »
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cim420

Spermwhale1966 - Thanks pal, very helpful.

 :drinks: :hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Dr Jon

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I tried to book her once but she went through so many hoops and questions about me (I only wanted straightforward sex, but it was like being grilled by the gestapo and she seemed to think I was having her on), then she decided it was not going to work - just about the time I thought the same!

Offline Spermwhale1966

Spermwhale1966 - Thanks pal, very helpful.

 :drinks: :hi:

She is worth persevering with - sounds fluffy but she was the best SP experience ive had - when you get through her "funny ways" she is very nice - I actually punted her on my birthday in 2015 and she brought me a gift which was a nice touch

Offline Mrbeanz

As said 1st review. But now know what I should include in future.

Her owo was good. Did oral on her and she enjoyed it even came. She responded well too nipple sucking, shaggy tits mind you and general touching and fingering. Was no clock watching, wasn't rushed think went over.

Sam does enjoy what he does and wants to you please you
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 08:33:18 pm by Mrbeanz »