Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Aurra - Earls Court - no show  (Read 456 times)

1 review(s) for Cheeky Naughty Mena (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline Admiral

External Link/Members Only

I recently attempted a meeting with Aurra in Earls Court.  I don't think she's been reviewed on here before but I thought I'd take a chance and try her out.    I texted her the day before requesting an afternoon incall.  The reply was a little slow but all seemed ok and I agreed to confirm on the morning of the punt.  I confirmed on the day and got a postcode close to the tube station with the reply.  All seemed good and I set off across town.

When I emerged from EC tube 5 mins before the appointed time I immediately got a text saying that she was on her way and would be a quarter of an hour late due to heavy traffic.  Having got this far I decided to hang around and hope for the best, so I replied asking her to let me know as soon as she arrived.  I sat in a caffe nursing a latte for half an hour before giving up in disgust and heading off for a massage.

Not sure what was going on with the girl, but I won't be giving her a second chance.