Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty.Natasha.x MILTON KEYNES  (Read 973 times)

15 review(s) for SLUTTY.NATASHA.X (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Flair99

External Link/Members Only

Natasha is well reviewed on here and someone I like to see for a dirty shag.

Comms: quick text and arranged meeting for 15 minutes ahead.

Location: modern house East side of Milton Keynes. Free parking round the corner and fairly discreet.

Cost: £80 for 30 mins

The girl: Natasha is an attractive lady with red hair. She was just back from holiday and had a great tan. Not skinny but a nice figure.

The meeting:
Had a sudden urge for some action so got in touch with Natasha. She had just arrived back from holiday and said I could come straight round.

Answered the door in a little leather number and followed her up the stairs, putting my hand up her dress.

Deal with finances and was offered a shower. Straight into DFK with loads of kissing. Both got naked and moved onto the bed.

Went down on her and she was getting very wet. Started using a couple of fingers and then put a finger up her arse. Loads more kissing, face sitting and pussy / arse fingering.

My turn now for a great blow job (without) but I wanted to fuck her. Rubber on and I started fucking her doggy whilst fingering her arse. Then slid my cock deep in her arse.

Alternated between pussy and arse in various positions. Couldn't hold back so rubber off and she knelt down and blew me infront of the mirror. Unloaded deep in her mouth which she politely disposed of after.

Offered a shower and had a nice chat. She's very friendly and a great fuck.

Offline king tarzan

Looks like a chavvy council estate mum...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Flair99

Yes, the kind who you want to stick your cock up their arse!

Offline DUX

She seems to be spoken of highly on here but I just think she's overpriced going by her looks on here. I'd be tempted at 100 for the hour but no more.

Offline davidgood

Thanks for the review.

I am pleased to see Natasha is still going after yet another name and profile change.

I wish I could get up to MK to give her another pounding.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Sonny Crockett