Author Topic: FBSM by Ilisha - Morpeth  (Read 4515 times)

Offline albsure69


External Link/Members Only

Following on from the previous review I contacted Ilisha to arrange an appointment - we agreed a convenient time for later that day and she text me the address - all very easy

I arrived at the premises which are the sp's home having parked up in one of the nearby carparks - known to all that have visited Morpeth.

Ilisha is an older (58) lady but she does not look this old, she is a petite with a good body, dark hair, nice boobs with perky nipples and a cute bum, she was wearing a nice lacy dress.

The service was provided full undraped, starting face down with light touches to my back and legs moving on to body to body with her using her full (slight) body to massage me from head to foot. She then moved on to massaging my legs working up to my thighs/bum with sensual reachy unders and cc swipes working me into a nicely aroused state.

I was the asked to turn over, on doing this I was able to fully to appreciate Ilisha's naked body. Ilisha then worked on bringing me to an explosive conclusion during which I was able to play with her bum and boobs.

The massage was ended with a head massage that left me totally relaxed and chilled

I would recommend seeing Ilisha if this is the sort of service that you enjoy.

 




Offline jarrovian

Length of time and price please?

Offline albsure69


Offline Sar-Major

Sorry - 1 hour - £100 all in


Cheers for the review A.   :drinks:  Glad to hear you enjoyed her company.   :thumbsup:

Personally I think that the price is a bit over the top, there are still some great girls doing a FS for the same price.  ;)

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline albsure69


Cheers for the review A.   :drinks:  Glad to hear you enjoyed her company.   :thumbsup:

Personally I think that the price is a bit over the top, there are still some great girls doing a FS for the same price.  ;)

 :hi: :hi:

I agree totally but there are times you just fancy scratching the itch with a massage  :crazy:


Offline Sar-Major

I agree totally but there are times you just fancy scratching the itch with a massage  :crazy:

I know what you mean, however that's one "Fekin Expensive" ITCH...............  :dash: :dash: :dash:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JOEY 2017

The pricing issue seems to be on the rise especially this case! Is it pure greed or are we being exploted here in the rush for the girls to make a big nest egg for themselves? Sounded great until I read the cost! And is this lovely looking lady at 58  making one last hurrah to boost the retirement funds!!
Joey 2017  :dash:

Offline oldrockingchair

The pricing issue seems to be on the rise especially this case! Is it pure greed or are we being exploted here in the rush for the girls to make a big nest egg for themselves? Sounded great until I read the cost! And is this lovely looking lady at 58  making one last hurrah to boost the retirement funds!!
Joey 2017  :dash:

Same here read great until price, looking at booking Bliss in Chester le Street next week that seems good VFM after latest reviews.

Offline Nepunter2014

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 77
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Got an appointment this afternoon, hope she makes me a happy man!!!
Banned reason: First post in 18 months is to tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kamal0

I am planning to visit Illisha .how was Ur experience.is she really attractive ? Whether she is really 58 yrs old?  Does she allow touching her body or allow kissing?

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I am planning to visit Illisha .how was Ur experience.is she really attractive ? Whether she is really 58 yrs old?  Does she allow touching her body or allow kissing?

What's wrong, business so quiet you have to post on multiple months old threads.    :dash: