Author Topic: Scarlett_Knight21 - Chelmsford TOFTT  (Read 2720 times)


22 review(s) for Scarlett_knight21 (19 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £80

OWO
Covered sex
Spanking

So I met Scarlett recently for a 30 minute session.

I wasn't sure what to expect as her profile at the time only had her close up face photo.

We sorted everything out via text and she was very accommodating when I had to change the booking time.

The location was easy to find, close to the city centre towards the prison.

You can park in her road, but I never park outside/close to the SP location, instead I used the Riverside pay and display round the corner.

Physically she is slim, around 5'4" with a size 10 body and large natural pear shaped breasts (size D??).

She has quite a few large dark tattoos below her breasts and on her legs, together with pierced nipples she may not be to everyone's taste - but I liked her  :D

She kindly removed her red lipstick before we started (don't want any trouble at home!).

We kissed but not DFK as I prefer not to.  She is clearly very compliant and was like putty in my hands.

I directed her to her knees where, in my opinion, she gave lovely OWO.  I don't like it too rough/hard/fast.  She was happy for me to hold her head and gently face fuck her.  Not DT but she took it quite deep and I was very happy.

We moved onto the bed where I administered a gentle to medium bottom spanking before sex in missionary / doggy.

Finished with more OWO and came over those soft, ample breasts.

I left a happy man and I will return.

My only gripe was the bed cover, it had a metallic finish which was like sandpaper. 


Offline malcthetongue

I have seen Scarlett twice recently and can confirm all that’s been said here. Except that she is in my opinion an incredibly good-looking lady and really good fun to be with! I wasn’t too bothered about the metallic bedspread as my mind was on other things, mostly kissing, RO and sex!

Offline Spermwhale1966

I have seen Scarlett twice recently and can confirm all that’s been said here. Except that she is in my opinion an incredibly good-looking lady and really good fun to be with! I wasn’t too bothered about the metallic bedspread as my mind was on other things, mostly kissing, RO and sex!

A review of your experience would help.... :dash:

Offline malcthetongue

When I get more time I can give more details of my experiences