Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria - Leeds (vivastreet)  (Read 702 times)

Offline md_L

External Link/Members Only

Happened about a month ago. Comms were okay. Although house was a little hard to find as i was not familiar with the layout. It was a house to the side of another house. Area in ls17. Pictures are accurate nice girl with a nice body.

Stayed for 15 mins and paid 40 owo was extra but didnt go for it. Not much to say sort of friendly. Got through a few positions. She was keen on me finishing about 7/8 mins into the meet but did allow me to change positions. Kissing is a no no for her. At one point i think i started kissing abit too close to her face and she stopped and was annoyed at me a little.

But overall whilst it wasnt a great meet. Considering you know whats on offer it wasnt bad. Good looking girl so can be a good shag when other options have failed.reason for neutral is because it was not a complete girlfriend experience.

Offline haggis007

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202272.0         

sorry you had a crap punt op,  tbh i had a decent punt with maria but paid £60/30 mins .....decent kissing, nice owo,nice tits, not a stunner but i thought she was a decent fuck.....must have caught her on a good day... :hi:

Offline md_L

Really? For 60 if it includes owo its not too bad. She was a nice shag. Maybe she didnt put much effort since it was a 15 min punt. Also towards end of day maybe just wanted to finish for the day.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Really? For 60 if it includes owo its not too bad. She was a nice shag. Maybe she didnt put much effort since it was a 15 min punt. Also towards end of day maybe just wanted to finish for the day.
Don't make excuses for her. She didn't kiss, OWO was extra and it's not advertised, she was unfriendly. Would you accept a poor service if you were the last customer in a restaurant? Of course not.

Offline md_L

Not making excuses for her just figuring things out. Tbh from a 15 minute punt from a EE lass you cant expect much. However having said that she was a good shag hence the neutral. Although i wont be  visiting her again myself she may be an okay option for a quick pump and dump for someone else

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Not making excuses for her just figuring things out. Tbh from a 15 minute punt from a EE lass you cant expect much. However having said that she was a good shag hence the neutral. Although i wont be  visiting her again myself she may be an okay option for a quick pump and dump for someone else
Doesn't matter if it's 15 minutes or 2 hours, the service should be consistent. She has no excuse not to kiss or fail to advertise she charges extras. You said when you were having sex she was trying to make yo cum as quick as possible, I've had that before and it is as annoying as fuck.

Offline haggis007

agree with mr mdl here, my experience of 15 min punts with ee girls is you get what you pay for, basically a suck and fuck....thats why i pay a little extra and go for 30 mins , you do tend to get kissing ,owo and a slightly better standard of service... :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

agree with mr mdl here, my experience of 15 min punts with ee girls is you get what you pay for, basically a suck and fuck....thats why i pay a little extra and go for 30 mins , you do tend to get kissing ,owo and a slightly better standard of service... :hi:
Which begs the question if you don't expect much why bother in the first place? I might be getting this wrong, but if I knew the experience was just nothing more than a girl who thinks she is doing you a favour, why would I waste my time? Why waste time with Roma mingers if you know it is going to be bad or average? Am I missing something, but the time it takes to organise, travel and get ready just makes 15 minute bookings not worth my time.

Offline haggis007

Which begs the question if you don't expect much why bother in the first place? I might be getting this wrong, but if I knew the experience was just nothing more than a girl who thinks she is doing you a favour, why would I waste my time? Why waste time with Roma mingers if you know it is going to be bad or average? Am I missing something, but the time it takes to organise, travel and get ready just makes 15 minute bookings not worth my time.

as we know, all punters financial situations and expectations vary in this hobby/habit....if you can only afford £20 /40 and want a quick suck and fuck with a young slim EE girl thats what you go for .....if you want a sex marathon 3 pops ,dfk, cim and you  can afford the £120-150 rate thats what you go for.... :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

as we know, all punters financial situations and expectations vary in this hobby/habit....if you can only afford £20 /40 and want a quick suck and fuck with a young slim EE girl thats what you go for .....if you want a sex marathon 3 pops ,dfk, cim and you  can afford the £120-150 rate thats what you go for.... :hi:
Not criticising a punter's choices. Surely it's better to save up and get something you want, obviously there's no guarantees, but to me it doesn't sound much better than a wank.

Offline haggis007

Not criticising a punter's choices. Surely it's better to save up and get something you want, obviously there's no guarantees, but to me it doesn't sound much better than a wank.

that is why this site is so interesting for me,  we all have different budgets and different tastes/expectations from this activity
        mr AK    :hi:     

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

that is why this site is so interesting for me,  we all have different budgets and different tastes/expectations from this activity
        mr AK    :hi:   
True, but madness is doing the same over and over and expecting a different result. I mean the fact people are shocked when a Romanian does what they pay her to is the epitome of this. A shags a shag sure, but an 8 minute shag for £40 is not my idea of a good day out.