Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Allure Newcastle  (Read 787 times)

Offline Superad

External Link/Members Only

Well in my usual style I spontaneously arranged an appointment..

Comms with agency were fine, usual drill.

Location was modern,. clean appartment on quayside. Felt safe enough.

Lucy is IMO stunning. Lovely body, nice tits and amazing arse. I'm not a fan of tattoos but hers are REALLY nice and sexy. She's very friendly and chatty.

Paid £60 for.30 minutes.

Started off with some decent kissing. Her perfume smells nice. Followed by owo which was nice and slow. Then I went.down for a sniff and a lick. Hygiene perfect. Lovely tight pussy. Then she got on top and shagged me. Again very enjoyable. Finished off in missionary and shot my load.

This is the best punt I have had for a long time. Ticks all the boxes for me.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review S.    :drinks:     Glad you enjoyed her company, and she done it for you.  :thumbsup:

Lucy is IMO stunning.  Is that the same as "Fuckably Stunning"............  ;)  :D  :D  :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dp1892

Cheers for the review S.    :drinks:     Glad you enjoyed her company, and she done it for you.  :thumbsup:

Lucy is IMO stunning.  Is that the same as "Fuckably Stunning"............  ;)  :D  :D  :D

:hi: :hi:

Unless somethings changed dramatically in the last 18 months, hell yes. In terms of pure looks, I doubt you'll find better in this area these days. She looks like a model.

Offline Superad

Ha ha. Yes she's fuckabily stunning.

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev3773

Cheers for the review, she looks and sounds great  :thumbsup: