Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucychan. Adult work ad. Central Doncaster.  (Read 536 times)

1 review(s) for Lucychan (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JimmyChew

Cannot add link on this app.
Phone number 07925017333.
This meet took place last week and was a last minute booking. I had to go into town for something and felt the urge for a rub and tug. Instead of ringing Healing Hands I decided to do a walk in and only stay if the girl was hot and the signs of pushing the boundaries looked promising.
As I parked up opposite another punter walked in, bugger!, anyway I had a look on AW and tried in vain to find a local, well revised SP as I was now thinking with my dick. Nothing available but I noticed the ad by Lucychan. Zero reviews and advert says "not a sexual service" yet it is on AW?.
Massages are advertised at £30 for 30 minutes so I thought I'd take a chance so rang the number. It was answered immediately by a female with good English who confirmed she was available for a 30 minute booking. The address she gave was a short walk away so I set off and told myself I still had the option of walking.
5 minutes later I was outside the address and rang again as instructed. The door opened and a decent looking Chinese dressed in a pretty robe beckoned me in. It was very dark but I could make out an untidy but not dirty room with another door off to the right. She showed me into the other room and things looked up!. No massage table, just a sofa, small table and a bed.
It was better lit in here and I could now see that she was an attractive, early thirties lass with a very decent frame on her. She asked for payment and I offered the advertised £30. "No, no" she said "it is £60 for 30 minutes".
Well now it was time to find out exactly what was on offer. I asked her to open her robe to show me what I was going to pay for. She didn't hesitate and I was soon getting the rest of the money out as she revealed a very nice frame. Nice c cups slim waist and lovely legs. What do I get was the next question and she said massage and one go.
Just to make everything clear I pointed to her knickers and said "in there" she replied in the affirmative and quickly stripped. I thought it was time I joined  her and when I was naked she came over started to play with my rapidly hardening dick. We fondled each other for a few minutes then got on the bed. I lay flat and she applied a cover before giving me a very decent bj, plenty of deep sucking and she didn't ignore my balls.
After a few minutes she tried to climb aboard but I told her to carry on.
She then decided she wanted to get me to come this way (to get me gone quickly, obviously) and started really sucking and wanking at the same time. Sorry girl but with a rubber on I can take this all day. By now I was really enjoying myself and thinking why don't I punt more regularly.
She seemed to be tiring after another 5 minutes so I got up and made her lie flat. My turn I told her and started kissing her neck than on to them lovely tits. I sucked on her large responsive nipples for a while before heading south. I had noticed her bush before but didn't realise just what a bush it was!. Very long but soft black hair. Thinking that hygiene may be a problem I kissed her thighs first.
No odour so I ventured in. She was very clean and neutral tasting with small labia and buried clit. To be honest the amount of hair was spoiling it a bit for me so I moved up to enter her after checking the rubber was still in place.
She was tight despite being wet, so she applied some lub. I slipped it in slowly and took my time building up a rythm. No false moaning and after a few minutes she was really getting in to it and was thrusting back at me and breathing heavily.
I then got her to stand by the bed and entered her from behind. She had a very nice arse and I have her a couple of slaps as again her breathing got heavier. I finally shot inside her and the knees were trembling. I carefully withdrew and she collapsed on the bed, both of us being a bit sweaty.
I then asked if she was Lucy and she just giggled and said no, there will be a new Lucy tomorrow and that she is off to Birmingham.
A bit more chat while dressing and out of the door after 35 minutes.
I had to think about how to mark this.

Cons:
 It is bait and switch (but she was attractive and have a good service).
Why not just advertise what s actually on offer?.
Pros:
Good comms.
Nice body.
Enthusiastic ow.

I left feeling great as I had had a lot more than I expected when I left the house. If I had ended up at the massage parlour I would have probably have spent a tenner more and at best got a hand job and a bit of a grope.
I need to punt more!.

Offline smilealltheway

Sounds more like a red. There should be a policy on this website if it is bait and switch it should be automatically red, however good review

Offline JimmyChew

Thanks for adding the link Star Lord. :thumbsup:

Offline JimmyChew

Sounds more like a red. There should be a policy on this website if it is bait and switch it should be automatically red, however good review

You are probably right but it certainly wasn't a downgrade on the photos.
I thought the review would be useful for some who wanted something at short notice and couldn't arrange anything with a well revised SP.

STAR-LORD