Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Niki - Kensington, London  (Read 1415 times)

46 review(s) for HornyNikki (42 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Borabora

External Link/Members Only

Went to see Niki last week, booked on short notice and surprisingly she was available and accommodated my role play request.

Firstly, the road that you can enter the flat from is strange, there is no parking on the road itself, double yellow down both sides and it is a row of houses/flats that used to be garages for the houses behind, therefore the numbering makes no sense - but Niki is quite good in giving you precise instructions and on recognising her flat. The front door leads straight into her living room, there is no hallway or passage - I felt that was a bit dangerous for her.

Physically cracking appearance, exactly like photos and finished off with a red dress and killer heels which quickly came off on her sofa as we started to get into the session. Her tits are not so great when the bra comes off, they are definitely natural and will flop to the side or become very flat and spread out. Those that want the perfectly stuck on plastic tits, will not be impressed. Her oral skills are exceptional, she certainly knows EXACTLY what she is doing and is very dynamic and will play on the things that make you feel good. I shot my load straight into her mouth and she multiplied it by 3 with her saliva and dribbled it all back onto my cock - take note, no swallow.

Great girl, great personality and great oral skills - I would definitely recommend her and will also be back for more.