Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Melody - Lush Leeds  (Read 668 times)

Online yorkieyorkie

External Link/Members Only

Fancied a late night punt so with not many options available I rang this agency Lush. Now the lady on reception is very friendly but the bloke who I presume is the owner isn’t the most warmest of people. If i had to deal with him each time I used this place I don’t think I’d hang around too long.

With only Melody really being an option I was booked in. The usual Clarence docks location so parking is free around there. I rang lush to enquiry about the flat no and ONCE AGAIN the girl OR agency are not ready for me. It’s incredible how the word punctuality has passed this agency by.

Anyway, I’m in and first impressions are that melody is cute but extremely slim. Not my ideal type of body on a girl and her tits aren’t the biggest. She had made no effort for the booking and I could see a glass of wine on the kitchen worktop.

Lots of DFK (she told me she doesn’t always offer this but I do have very good oral hygiene). We mutually groped each other and lots of positions exchanged. I eventually filled the bag with me on top. Straight away melody started getting ready so no mention of round two and worryingly no sign of her having a shower for her next client. I had a good time but it all just felt very mechanical and even though I know am a cash machine to these ladies/agencies I do want a little bit more attention for my time.

I paid £60 for 30 mins.

Would I return to this agency. I would when all other plans fail but I wouldn’t really bother in seeing Melody again. It’s just about a neutral booking.

Offline peiyee

Seemed it went OK, seems a bit harsh for a 30 min booking at 60 quid ... was the time up? She looks cute and I might give her a go...

Online yorkieyorkie

Seemed it went OK, seems a bit harsh for a 30 min booking at 60 quid ... was the time up? She looks cute and I might give her a go...

The time wasn’t up...