Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sophie of gateshead quayside  (Read 6262 times)

Offline alenski

i arrived bang on time at3.00 failed to follow the exact instructions and found myself wandering round a vast courtyard looking for a certain number,my phone was stuck on voicemail so we could not speak.by 3.25 on the verge of going home i did  finally contact sophie  and was lead to the house of dreams. sophie has   a beautiful duplex well furnished modern style ,two ,bedrooms, and three bathrooms , its just like coming home.sophie calmed my frayed nerves with a glass of orange  and some friendly chat and so after 15 mins we retired to the bedroom with the sound  of guitar gently playing in the background.she likes to give you a gentle back massage first its like being kissed by a feather duster then proceeds to touch,kiss,tongue and tickle in places you did not existed heaven indeed.she tromboned me for awhile [look it up ] then flipped me over for uncovered oral which was very nice but of course at 69 did not cum however she did try every trick in the book  anal pulsars and vibrators on the body and the tip of my penis.alas this story does not have a happy ending but this woman worked like a trooper to get me there.bless you sophie

Goharley

Sophie was my first punt in the North East and I could not have chosen better!
She lead a lot of the time as she could see I was a little nervous and opened my eyes.
Lovely lady and I definitely had a happy ending.

Offline ohfook1t

Does she still so the teasing with her tongue all the way up from ya balls to the tip?

Offline alenski

yes  indeed she does jndeed tease you all the way up from the balls to the tip, i forgot to mention she looked very attractive in a short black dress with just a hint of nipple.also through i booked from 3 till 4 she let me stay till 4.50 a special lady indeed!she had so much faith in me  my envelope was left untouched while i was there thats never happened to me before and i dont think it wii happen again unless i go back which i wii of course.

Offline Philbiao1

She's been on my list to see for ages but I've never gotten round to it. She looks hot as hell. Think I'll treat myself soon. Thanks OP.

DaveMugabe

Toshiba

Does anybody know if this one does cim?

Or a comprehensive list of services, i dont normally go this old but she looks stunning

Offline Philbiao1

Does anybody know if this one does cim?

Or a comprehensive list of services, i dont normally go this old but she looks stunning

I was trying to find that out myself so I emailed her. She didn't go into a checklist simply saying that I "won't be disappointed".

Toshiba

I was trying to find that out myself so I emailed her. She didn't go into a checklist simply saying that I "won't be disappointed".

Well sorry i would find that a bit confusing , it doesnt answer the questions does it

Dunno about her

Offline Paulost

There's a blast from the past seen her ages ago down North Shields quayside excellent punt teased to the point of agony lol really sexy lady