Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saskia Massage Falkirk  (Read 4964 times)

1 review(s) for Falkirk Babe (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jj-mac

Met this girl yesterday. Shes new to AW and had 0 feedback but took a gamble.

Location - Nice ground floor flat nr Larbert train station. Plenty of parking in street or in the station carpark. Double sized room set up with massage bed, candles & music playing

Service - 9/10 I only had time for a 30 min massage with HR, but it was a proper deep massage and the handjob was one of the best ive had. Allows a good amount of touching but no fingering and no kissing (didnt expect it but tried my luck anyway)

Looks -7/10 No pics on her profile but she is pretty. Shoulder length dark hair, I'd say around 5ft6, slim with smallsh tits (maybe a b-cup). Definately older than her profile says though. Maybe mid 30's and im sure I could see some very faint streatch marks on her stomach (then again could have been cos she was bent over me??)

Value for money - 8/10 I prefer these types of massages rather than shagging a WG so it was exactly my type of meet. Well priced when I compare it to others ive visited for similar service. Also offers bj for extra £20 which I intend to try out next time. If this was included in the price I would have scored it a 10/10

Offline Queynte

Can't believe u use same user name here as on aw. I have changed so I can say what I like here

Tjkooker

Why not use same name. Nothing to hide from the prossies. I say it as I see it. Don't really care if it offends.  If a prossie is a good one she will have a thick skin anyway.

Offline jj-mac

Can't believe u use same user name here as on aw. I have changed so I can say what I like here

Why not have the same name? I'm pretty sure if a WG checks this site she can work out who left the feedback. At the end of the day I will always leave honest feedback. In this case positive and I've already rebooked to see her again.

If I have a bad meeting with a WG I'll leave bad feedback. I couldn't give a fuck if she sees it cos I won't see her again.

Man up!!

Offline falkirk 1975

Link now says saskia is no longer active on site
Didn't stay for long lol

Offline jj-mac

Aye mate she took profile down due to too many timewasters and a stalker! Sent me an email to let me know. Think she got a bit freaked out.

I've still got her mobile no though and I've just to text if I want to see her.

Offline Jabba the Slut

Thats a shame....I stay close to where she is based and I had emailed her regarding a booking. She was booked for next week and she was kind enough to reply to my email. I liked the look of her profile... and i hope she puts it back on line...