Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elena SensualX - Watford - No oil painting  (Read 2637 times)

10 review(s) for Elena SensualX  (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl the other day; she’s based in Watford after years of being based in Alperton. I first saw her in 2016 and remembered that she has an amazingly plump round ass and decent deepthroat. Good comms, texts regularly to ensure you’re not no showing...seasoned pro.

Looks wise she’s taken a nose dive, massively. There’s a reason she hasn’t updated her pics in years and she was no oil painting to begin with. I’d rate her a 5/10 at best and that may be a little generous. That being said, her arse is still fantastic and is a real PAWG contender.

I was in and out in half an hour. A couple of minutes of oral then had her in doggy for a long while; her ass making a racket as it clapped back against my thrusts. Very satisfying. She’s very enthusiastic and enjoys rough pounding sex so definitely a good service if you can get past the looks, facially.

All in all, it’s poor value for money as she’s at a high price point for where I think she sits in the market, aesthetically. She’s smart as Watford is lacking in quality providers and to be fair she has a tonne of regulars, hence rarely turns her green night on. I won’t be going back due to the disappointing turn in  looks, though less picky PAWG enthusiasts should look her way.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review.

In what way have her looks degraded?  Or just describe her now?  a 5/10 is still average so she's not so unattractive to put you off by that score but then you suggest she is.

What's the state of the rest of her body?  Muscle tone, flab, rough skin, pasty, spotty, scarred, sag?  Boobs?

Did you get DT this time?  Was it not available?

Offline Ron89

Thanks for review.

In what way have her looks degraded?  Or just describe her now?  a 5/10 is still average so she's not so unattractive to put you off by that score but then you suggest she is.

What's the state of the rest of her body?  Muscle tone, flab, rough skin, pasty, spotty, scarred, sag?  Boobs?

Did you get DT this time?  Was it not available?
Yea her deepthroat is still top draw. She looks haggered, has awful teeth, some blemishes and just way worse than she did a couple years ago. Her ass is what made me stay. She’s a little flabby and her boobs are saggy so yea she’s not very appealing unless you’re a bum man

Offline Steely Dan

Agree with OP.  As I said in my recent review, she is carrying a few pounds too.  I almost walked due to her looks, put stayed and gave her a positive due to the great sex.   I know what she looks like now, and still will probably go back for the service.

What is that old phrase?  She is like a moped.  Fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on one.

Offline rubric

Cheers for that, had seen her several years back and was thinking of making a repeat visit for her deep throat, but do t think I’ll bother now. 

Offline Ron89

New profile, don’t be fooled! Obviously struggling for business. Gone downhill massively in terms of looks, these pics are very flattering.

Offline king tarzan

New profile, don’t be fooled! Obviously struggling for business. Gone downhill massively in terms of looks, these pics are very flattering.

Sadly for you
You still dipped it. :scare:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ron89