Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jodie Star St Albans  (Read 929 times)

3 review(s) for Jodie Star (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline stockinglover

External Link/Members Only

I saw Jodie earlier this week did my research and sent the text.
Communication.  Several very quick texts sent back and forth setting time and duration 30mins £60
Location. Flat on housing estate near Saver Centre just of M25, area looked safe enough plenty of parking during the day, flat a little untidy but functional didn’t use the bathroom as freshly showered before visit.
Appearance. Tall slim long blond hair good legs nice tits not enhanced, trimmed pussy hair,I would say a little older than the stated 45 add the usual 10percent at least and you’ll be closer to the real age I would say, Smoker.
Personality. Very pleasant and chatty asks what you’re looking for, bit of an accent, north of these parts Manchester way possibly.
The meet.  Started with some light kissing, no deep French kissing but then as she was a smoker no loss to me. Somehow ended up laying face down on the bed while she gave a massage not bad as it happened with plenty of cock and ball play, decided I’d move things on a little so stripped Jodie of her remaining underwear and went for some reverse oral, now normally I would check this first with the finger test but unfortunately didn’t, now let’s just say it wasn’t freshly showered… may have been a one off who knows but I didn’t stay down there too long. Decided it was time for the finally so rubbered and finished off the deed.
Summing up. Not the best punt but by no means the worst would I visit again probably not been there done that and it was a spur of the moment punt due to a previous arranged visit being cancelled at the last minute  Positives fairly good value at £60, Slim good body Negatives Hygiene a little lacking in the fanny department and was a little rushed. I think the flat could be used by another girl at the same time as Jodie so if only bedroom there is a little congestion at times maybe? So overall I'm giving a neutral.