Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Molly Alexandra Leeds  (Read 1542 times)

9 review(s) for Miss Molly Alexandra (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Tricks

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

Made the booking more than 2 weeks before the meeting through AW booking system. Messages were thoughtful, considered and polite. Molly always addressed me by my stage name, which I like.

Incall location:

Popular hotel in LS10 with good shower facilities and clean towels. Drinks were offered and accepted. It is within walking distance from the station.

Price:

£130 for 1 hour

Description:

Molly is about 5’7” tall. A firm and toned size 8 with full B cup breasts. Age I would say is accurate at 25. She has lots of tattoos and no noticeable birth marks. Hair is blondish and down her back. A very small nipple stud in her right nipple. She has a relaxed demeanour, which would appeal to the more nervous punter.

The Meeting:

Molly opened the door and looked slightly different to what I expected from the profile, albeit not in an unpleasant way, I liked the way she looked and don’t think the profile is intentionally misleading.

A few pleasantries, a little kissing on the nape of her neck whilst I reached around for a feel of her fully clothed breasts.  DFK and a roll on the bed for more of a grope and fondle of each other’s bodies, before I was invited to take a shower. Something she refers to on her profile.

She met me from the shower and dropped to her knees to suck my already erect cock (I was trialling a new stiffener). Unsurprisingly she got it all the way in, for a very enjoyable, well performed deep throat.

On to the bed, I removed the rest of her clothes and inserted a finger into her now very wet pussy, while she sucked hard on my cock. I chanced an unwelcome finger up her bum and although she did not push me away, I felt it was not for this time.

Oral on Molly was phenomenal! Her responses were either genuine, or she is the best actress I have ever had the pleasure of having sex with. Nowt wrong with a good actress :D

On with the rubber for a poor attempt at scissors. Don’t know why I bother with this because I’m fucking rubbish. I performed a little better at standing doggy and finished with Molly on top, as I was wacked. (Sounds like a review of me!) Red card  :lol:

Rest over, there was more deepthroat with her head against the head board. She took my load into her mouth and swapped my product with me! I swallowed the lot. Dirty bastard!

Conclusion:

Great session with an enthusiastic girl who enjoyed it every bit as much as I did…. Probably  :D

Return visit? Absolutely.

Paperwork sorted at the end

Offline stevedave

Great review mate, she sounds like a good lass  :thumbsup:

Offline Tricks

Great review mate, she sounds like a good lass  :thumbsup:

She came recommended and delivered on all fronts.

Book early :thumbsup:

Offline wolfiesmith69

great review-Dirty bastard !! i like it !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline haggis007

great review-Dirty bastard !! i like it !!

made me smile as well....thanks for sharing mr t.... :hi: