External Link/Members OnlyComms:Made the booking more than 2 weeks before the meeting through AW booking system. Messages were thoughtful, considered and polite. Molly always addressed me by my stage name, which I like.
Incall location: Popular hotel in LS10 with good shower facilities and clean towels. Drinks were offered and accepted. It is within walking distance from the station.
Price:£130 for 1 hour
Description:Molly is about 5’7” tall. A firm and toned size 8 with full B cup breasts. Age I would say is accurate at 25. She has lots of tattoos and no noticeable birth marks. Hair is blondish and down her back. A very small nipple stud in her right nipple. She has a relaxed demeanour, which would appeal to the more nervous punter.
The Meeting: Molly opened the door and looked slightly different to what I expected from the profile, albeit not in an unpleasant way, I liked the way she looked and don’t think the profile is intentionally misleading.
A few pleasantries, a little kissing on the nape of her neck whilst I reached around for a feel of her fully clothed breasts. DFK and a roll on the bed for more of a grope and fondle of each other’s bodies, before I was invited to take a shower. Something she refers to on her profile.
She met me from the shower and dropped to her knees to suck my already erect cock (I was trialling a new stiffener). Unsurprisingly she got it all the way in, for a very enjoyable, well performed deep throat.
On to the bed, I removed the rest of her clothes and inserted a finger into her now very wet pussy, while she sucked hard on my cock. I chanced an unwelcome finger up her bum and although she did not push me away, I felt it was not for this time.
Oral on Molly was phenomenal! Her responses were either genuine, or she is the best actress I have ever had the pleasure of having sex with. Nowt wrong with a good actress

On with the rubber for a poor attempt at scissors. Don’t know why I bother with this because I’m fucking rubbish. I performed a little better at standing doggy and finished with Molly on top, as I was wacked. (Sounds like a review of me!) Red card

Rest over, there was more deepthroat with her head against the head board. She took my load into her mouth and swapped my product with me! I swallowed the lot. Dirty bastard!
Conclusion:Great session with an enthusiastic girl who enjoyed it every bit as much as I did…. Probably

Return visit? Absolutely.
Paperwork sorted at the end