Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous.amyra- Tower Hill  (Read 1009 times)

34 review(s) for gorgeous.amyra (22 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]
35 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5262800) (22 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]
47 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5519875) (31 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline Future great

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes.

I had the urge and a local AW search turned up Amyra. Messaged replied to quickly and meeting arranged.

Nice modern flat near Tower Hill. A number of rooms being used by other girls. Ensuite bathroom, but no offer of shower and no towels in the room.

Despite asking over text about kissing and OWO neither were on offer.
She's a pretty girl with a good body (especially if you like skinny girls with nice tits), but the service was just awful.
Stopped me from going deep, average covered BJ, playing with my balls to try and get me to cum quicker.
Really would only suit someone who is prepared to go in there and be very demanding, or a fluffy cunt that can't believe his luck to be in the same room as a pretty young girl and is happy with a shit service.

Offline tantraman

Uh oh :blush: ...

... or a fluffy cunt that can't believe his luck to be in the same room as a pretty young girl and is happy with a shit service ...

... that might be me then! :dash: