Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: little_slut_annie Sheffield  (Read 1510 times)

4 review(s) for little_slut_annie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Night-Owl

Well there has been much debate on here since Mr FF posted his review of Annie. His negative is utterly justified, IMHO, for the circumstance in which he found himself. :hi:

This review however proves just how much the phrase your mileage may vary is true....

Headline:

Excellent punt, solid VFM. Very girl next door who has a kinky slutty sort of undertone. Natural and relaxing experience.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

All arranged via AW with a text and call the evening of the booking.

Obviously there is an issue regarding
OWO being listed and not necessarily provided. I was made aware of this during the messages back and forth and also made aware of lack of proper DT. Between us we came to an arrangement which worked for both. Your mileage WILL vary so be precise up front and arrive clean etc. Had she not been honest with me would have cancelled the booking, she was so it's a greenlight from me.  :thumbsup:

Communication was good all the way upto the meet.

Venue:

City Centre Hotel at the end of the main duel carriageway into Sheffield itself. Massive car park right next door to the hotel so parking is easy and it's cheap. Hotel is easy access with no checks on reception and lift doors immediately on the right. However corridors are key coded so we had to arrange to meet at the lift on her floor. Room was clean given she's probably been getting fucked all day.

Girl :

As I told Annie I have a type. She's my type it turns out. :rose:

She was waiting for me at the lift door and I was taken back a bit. Very much the girl next door look and natural with a cute face and smile with that sort of innocent charm that I actually find a bit disarming.

Annie was waiting in a LBD, commando, and was wearing about 3'' high heels... And no she's not short. This put her at my height which was perhaps a tad awkward at times, I'm not used to it. Without them she's perfect hight.

Physical age id say is 25ish with a size 10 being  right. Nice wide hips and good curves all nicely in proportion. Be sure to take her arse in full view! Her nipples are fantastic, small but very pointy and hard. I'd say measurements are all round accurate. She has grey brown eyes and what I'd call auburn hair, some would say very fine brown-blonde though I did see a touch of red. Certainly natural is essentially the best description I can give of her.

No tattoo or piercings that I could see.

Her money earner is natural too, perhaps a little too wild for me but relatively well trimmed and clean and fresh on my visit.

She can hold conversation and on balance would say she genuinely enjoys what she does, especially with the right punter.

The Punt:

On meeting her I immediately wanted a more relaxed punt, I'd only just showered at the office after a 14 hour day and her charm completely relaxed and disarmed me. I do intend to be far more assertive on my next booking though.

The girlfriend experience usually translates to kissing and more services for increased price and that's about it. This punt, when not chatting felt like a proper experience and you could on a longer booking genuinely enjoy some intimacy I believe.

We got into the room and kissed with some mutual close contact before sorting the paperwork. Done. Straight back into some kissing and exploring which I probably enjoyed too much for the above reasons.

Was not long before we were both naked and I had her on the bed edge legs wide and my head in her bush for  RO which was accompanied by some nipple play. Fuck me she's cute when she's naked. Honestly I made no effort here and I don't think it was for her but she made the right noises and dug her legs around my back and pushed me in, a nice touch.

We then switched to a good sloppy spit covered blowjob, done exactly how I had asked premeeting. OWO was available for me, gents be clean of infection and prove it and you'll be OK I suspect, but be aware of this point if covered is a booking blocker.

FUCK she can suck cock.  :yahoo: Proper professional. No I was not balls deep in her throat but she really did give a good bit of attention which began with licking my shaft and balls with pressing on demand according to my feedback. This and her nails, solid eye contact and loads of spit had me going, she was actually sucking too.

This transitioned into a stunning hand job which is by far the best I have paid for, I had to hold back from unloading on her face more than once. At this point the punt was extended to 45 mins but you should read the summary on this at the bottom.

After some good tugging it was on with the condom and on with Annie on top. I really just wanted a normal paced close quarters shag now and that's what I got. A bit of lube and away we go, nice tight pussy and she seemed to enjoy being held tight at the waste.

I was a lazy fuck this evening an to her credit Annie did a sterling job and before long we were embracing with her on top as I pumped away on the home run to fill the bag. All the right noises and it all felt real enough for a punt. I was smiling most of the time because I enjoyed myself, which is the highest compliment I can pay a whore  ;)

Quick chat and checking the clock revealed 9 mins of the booking left. No point trying anything else as I am a one pop wait an hour type of man so we chatted whilst she got ready to check out with her naked and me getting a feel and kiss in before going home....

Any negatives?

My only criticism would be that arriving slightly late we didn't start on the hour, my fault not hers. I foolishly wasn't wearing my watch which I setup in shorter bookings to go off halfway through. I suspect when I asked her for the time remaining she knocked off those few extra minutes which ultimately led to me extending for another 15 minutes. I'd decided to do so anyway but given constraints of time I suspect she's seasoned enough to burn a bit of time with the lighter play  here and there, so be on it with your pacing as we all should be on every punt. I suspect with accurate time keeping this 45min would have been more than this punt lasted and 30 would have been sufficient. Still my issue and the quality of service far outways a little niggle like this.

To her credit Annie was honest during the booking process and because of Mr Ffs experience I was able to ensure her honesty and my prior knowledge helped steer the meet to get what I wanted. This highlights how important reviewing is when you punt, we all gain. If you punt and read the forum and don't contribute you miss out.

This girl had obviously been at it for a good part of the day, I'm literally the home time booking and her delivery was still first class. Highly recommended chaps, I'll be having a second helping.

Offline mrfishyfoo

This is how my punt should have gone.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Night-Owl

This is how my punt should have gone.  :hi: :hi:

Indeed, thanks for your contribution. She Indirectly mentioned your review, I suspect some of what was said sunk in.

Offline Neptune

Sent for a test kit this morning!! :D

Offline Tricks

Indeed, thanks for your contribution. She Indirectly mentioned your review, I suspect some of what was said sunk in.

Result :thumbsup:

Offline wristjob

Well there has been much debate on here since Mr FF posted his review of Annie. His negative is utterly justified, IMHO, for the circumstance in which he found himself. :hi:

This review however proves just how much the phrase your mileage may vary is true....

Headline:

Excellent punt, solid VFM. Very girl next door who has a kinky slutty sort of undertone. Natural and relaxing experience.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

All arranged via AW with a text and call the evening of the booking.

Obviously there is an issue regarding
OWO being listed and not necessarily provided. I was made aware of this during the messages back and forth and also made aware of lack of proper DT. Between us we came to an arrangement which worked for both. Your mileage WILL vary so be precise up front and arrive clean etc. Had she not been honest with me would have cancelled the booking, she was so it's a greenlight from me.  :thumbsup:

Communication was good all the way upto the meet.

Venue:

City Centre Hotel at the end of the main duel carriageway into Sheffield itself. Massive car park right next door to the hotel so parking is easy and it's cheap. Hotel is easy access with no checks on reception and lift doors immediately on the right. However corridors are key coded so we had to arrange to meet at the lift on her floor. Room was clean given she's probably been getting fucked all day.

Girl :

As I told Annie I have a type. She's my type it turns out. :rose:

She was waiting for me at the lift door and I was taken back a bit. Very much the girl next door look and natural with a cute face and smile with that sort of innocent charm that I actually find a bit disarming.

Annie was waiting in a LBD, commando, and was wearing about 3'' high heels... And no she's not short. This put her at my height which was perhaps a tad awkward at times, I'm not used to it. Without them she's perfect hight.

Physical age id say is 25ish with a size 10 being  right. Nice wide hips and good curves all nicely in proportion. Be sure to take her arse in full view! Her nipples are fantastic, small but very pointy and hard. I'd say measurements are all round accurate. She has grey brown eyes and what I'd call auburn hair, some would say very fine brown-blonde though I did see a touch of red. Certainly natural is essentially the best description I can give of her.

No tattoo or piercings that I could see.

Her money earner is natural too, perhaps a little too wild for me but relatively well trimmed and clean and fresh on my visit.

She can hold conversation and on balance would say she genuinely enjoys what she does, especially with the right punter.

The Punt:

On meeting her I immediately wanted a more relaxed punt, I'd only just showered at the office after a 14 hour day and her charm completely relaxed and disarmed me. I do intend to be far more assertive on my next booking though.

The girlfriend experience usually translates to kissing and more services for increased price and that's about it. This punt, when not chatting felt like a proper experience and you could on a longer booking genuinely enjoy some intimacy I believe.

We got into the room and kissed with some mutual close contact before sorting the paperwork. Done. Straight back into some kissing and exploring which I probably enjoyed too much for the above reasons.

Was not long before we were both naked and I had her on the bed edge legs wide and my head in her bush for  RO which was accompanied by some nipple play. Fuck me she's cute when she's naked. Honestly I made no effort here and I don't think it was for her but she made the right noises and dug her legs around my back and pushed me in, a nice touch.

We then switched to a good sloppy spit covered blowjob, done exactly how I had asked premeeting. OWO was available for me, gents be clean of infection and prove it and you'll be OK I suspect, but be aware of this point if covered is a booking blocker.

FUCK she can suck cock.  :yahoo: Proper professional. No I was not balls deep in her throat but she really did give a good bit of attention which began with licking my shaft and balls with pressing on demand according to my feedback. This and her nails, solid eye contact and loads of spit had me going, she was actually sucking too.

This transitioned into a stunning hand job which is by far the best I have paid for, I had to hold back from unloading on her face more than once. At this point the punt was extended to 45 mins but you should read the summary on this at the bottom.

After some good tugging it was on with the condom and on with Annie on top. I really just wanted a normal paced close quarters shag now and that's what I got. A bit of lube and away we go, nice tight pussy and she seemed to enjoy being held tight at the waste.

I was a lazy fuck this evening an to her credit Annie did a sterling job and before long we were embracing with her on top as I pumped away on the home run to fill the bag. All the right noises and it all felt real enough for a punt. I was smiling most of the time because I enjoyed myself, which is the highest compliment I can pay a whore  ;)

Quick chat and checking the clock revealed 9 mins of the booking left. No point trying anything else as I am a one pop wait an hour type of man so we chatted whilst she got ready to check out with her naked and me getting a feel and kiss in before going home....

Any negatives?

My only criticism would be that arriving slightly late we didn't start on the hour, my fault not hers. I foolishly wasn't wearing my watch which I setup in shorter bookings to go off halfway through. I suspect when I asked her for the time remaining she knocked off those few extra minutes which ultimately led to me extending for another 15 minutes. I'd decided to do so anyway but given constraints of time I suspect she's seasoned enough to burn a bit of time with the lighter play  here and there, so be on it with your pacing as we all should be on every punt. I suspect with accurate time keeping this 45min would have been more than this punt lasted and 30 would have been sufficient. Still my issue and the quality of service far outways a little niggle like this.

To her credit Annie was honest during the booking process and because of Mr Ffs experience I was able to ensure her honesty and my prior knowledge helped steer the meet to get what I wanted. This highlights how important reviewing is when you punt, we all gain. If you punt and read the forum and don't contribute you miss out.

This girl had obviously been at it for a good part of the day, I'm literally the home time booking and her delivery was still first class. Highly recommended chaps, I'll be having a second helping.

There's a lot of beating around the bush here, it looks like you are straining not to say anything, certainly not a hint of negativity. Did you have to provide STD checks to get OWO. If not what was the workaround. I really don't want to get into a massive discussion with her and wouldn't want to get there finding out I missed out a key part of the protocol.

The girlfriend experience usually translates to kissing and more services for increased price and that's about it

That sounds like a case where being more specific would be useful. Can you add more?

Offline Night-Owl

There's no bush beating, its as I said. I'm clean and can demonstrate that fact, if you can't id go into the meet expecting covered oral.

I considered pulling the punt as per my review due to me expecting her to deceive me and not mention her owo preference until the meet, she didn't do this and was upfront with me,which is what Ive said.

A GFE is a service rate typically, you should know this?

My point here is that it actually felt much closer to a girlfriend feeling punt than it did a generic Incall GFE punt because in reality all a GFE is over a basic punt is usually a bit more on the menu. With Annie it wasn't just the menu but the way it was served.

Offline wristjob

There's no bush beating, its as I said. I'm clean and can demonstrate that fact, if you can't id go into the meet expecting covered oral.

I considered pulling the punt as per my review due to me expecting her to deceive me and not mention her owo preference until the meet, she didn't do this and was upfront with me,which is what Ive said.

A GFE is a service rate typically, you should know this?

My point here is that it actually felt much closer to a girlfriend feeling punt than it did a generic Incall GFE punt because in reality all a GFE is over a basic punt is usually a bit more on the menu. With Annie it wasn't just the menu but the way it was served.

Demonstrate as in GUM checks or demonstrate as in show her your cock looks normal? Sorry mate but you seem to really be avoiding explicitly saying the former but I would say I'm still 20% of the mind it's the latter.

Got your point on GFE. Yeah for some it's just a product and for others it's more of an attitude and Annie falls into the latter category? I think that came across in MFFs review but nice to see it confirmed.

Offline Night-Owl

Your mileage WILL vary so be precise up front and arrive clean etc.

What I did won't work for you. Arrive some proof or expect covered as I've stated.

You can't demonstrate that your free of bacteria that you can't see without some sort of evidence.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 03:21:31 pm by Night-Owl »

Offline Hemlock47

I presume she also provided evidence of a recently clear sti test ?

Offline Night-Owl

I presume she also provided evidence of a recently clear sti test ?

Her body her rules bud. I'm less fussed as I know the chance is very low from oral.

But she'll has as many cocks in a day than I get pussy in a year, don't blame her for being cautious.