Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherie Amour/ Baker Street  (Read 877 times)

56 review(s) for x Cherie Amour x (47 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline gproc_99

External Link/Members Only

Saw Cherie on 17th September £150 for the hour.

Comms - Sent her an initial email asking if she was available, she replied quickly and we confirmed a time and sent booking request. Number displayed contacted on the day via WhatsApp.

Venue - Top floor flat near Baker Street Station. Text when I was near the postcode given and she sent me the flat number. Small studio type apartment.

The Girl - Wow amazing body petite with great DD boobs several piercings and several large tattoos, all over tan, gym fit simply stunning figure.

The action,

Had a quick shower after sorting out the paperwork, came back into the room kissing exploring her body playing with her boobs and petite arse, onto the bed OWO and 69 no objections to fingers very clean and smelt great, on with the condom several positions tit wank with me spraying on her boobs to finish round one.

A quick chat and onto round two for the same performance could not pop but Cherie put a lot of effort to make it happen but no success.
Definitely visit again