Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sami - Docklands  (Read 2867 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Klaxon22

I’ve visited Sami a few times in the past so I felt I wanted to go back to a familair face seeing that she was back in town.

Here is a link to her ad.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £100 / hour

Comms

Arranged by text. Very prompt replies with clear instructions on location. I wasn’t sure exactly when I would arrive so I gave a general time window which was fine and said I’d let her know when I was on my way. She pinged me en-route to check but it wasn’t a pushy text - all comms were polite and friendly.

This was another visit to the flat overlooking the Thames near East India DLR where I had previously visited Petite Perfection. The bed is still absolutely terrible but somehow Sami had done something to make it moderately less lumpy. Bathroom again was clean and well stocked with fresh towels. They need to get rid of some of the empty shower gel bottles though -  minor point.

Sami

I haven’t seen Sami in about two years and she did look visibly older than from what I remember - also most of her profile photos are more than 2 years old. Profile states 23 but I would say closer to 30 - possibly 28. What I like about Sami is that she is nice and petite in her frame, around a size 6. She is super friendly and quite chatty so always makes you feel comfortable.

Our Meeting

After paperwork and a quick shower we both got naked on the bed and she started off with a few peck kisses - she doesn’t do DFK. We lay down next to each other and touched each other and she stroked the ol’ boy to get me ready for action. She then used her mouth to slide on a condom and she started to give me probably the best OW I’ve experienced. She does do quite a nice rapid flicking  action with her tongue which feels great. She then asked what position I wanted and opted for mish so she lubed herself up and in I went. She does do a lot of eye contact and makes appropriate noises even if they aren’t really genuine they “helped” I suppose. I finished and cleaned myself up with some paper towels and we lay and chatted until the end of the appointment catching up on stuff since our last meeting. It suited me fine because I wasn’t really up for a hot and heavy session.

Conclusion

Sami isn’t to everyone’s taste and she knows this but she has a steady set of regulars which ties her over nicely. She is really friendly though and can just chat and chat which makes her pleasant company if that’s what you’re looking for.

Offline Future great

Sorry, I'm a new boy here so maybe don't understand the criteria, but how the fuck can this be a positive review? Misleading, old photos, kissing describes as "pecking", fake noise and ow?

Can someone enlighten me or is this what I have to look forward to?

Stortford

Had a baby and few years ago put me off seeing her someone said the tits had gone south.

Offline Klaxon22

Sorry, I'm a new boy here so maybe don't understand the criteria, but how the fuck can this be a positive review? Misleading, old photos, kissing describes as "pecking", fake noise and ow?

Can someone enlighten me or is this what I have to look forward to?

It’s positive in the fact that the venue was clean, the girl was consistent with her likes (she doesn’t advertise OWO so it’s not a problem), she was polite, friendly, she does have a good body despite having a kid - it has had an impact on her but still got a good pussy. I wouldn’t score it more than 7/10 so it’s not like up there on my list of best punts.

Offline KentAde

I would rather a SP didn’t “chat chat and chat”.... :timeout:

Offline Klaxon22

Had a baby and few years ago put me off seeing her someone said the tits had gone south.

Yeah, this is true. If I’d met her first time like this then I probably wouldn’t have gone back but we can chat like friends so that was more the draw to going back to a girl I can be comfortable with.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP......my experience of this girl is she yaps and timewastes provides a minimum service which is poor value for money.....but each to their own.....

Offline Future great

Yeah, this is true. If I’d met her first time like this then I probably wouldn’t have gone back but we can chat like friends so that was more the draw to going back to a girl I can be comfortable with.
Does this make you what seems to be referred to on here as a "Fluffy"?