Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karoline.xoxo - Birmingham  (Read 1434 times)

4 review(s) for karoline.xoxo (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline All day long

Met a few weeks ago in Chinatown in Birmingham, meeting was arranged over the phone with post code sent by text. Arrived in the area and was guided to the building/up to the apartment with ease. Knock on the door and after a little wait (made worse by hearing voices from the next flat sounding like people could be about to leave). Karoline answers the door in full view in her lingerie, no magic door here. Body matches the (limited) photos on her profile with a few extra tattoos thrown in for good measure. Confirmed services and sorted the paperwork (£100 for 1 hour) and then off for a shower. Back from the shower and met at the end of the bed, kissing commenced (open mouthed, not deep French) and hands all over each others bodies, underwear discarded, 0nto the bed and ow started, good technique, deep and eye contact made through out, onto 69 and she is clean and fresh. Sex starts with Karoline on top during which Karoline looks away at the wall which is somewhat off putting as im not that ugly, honest !. This carries on for some time then switch into doggy. Great view of her ass which pushed me over the top before I could enquire about anal (available if your not too big). She gave me a massage while I recovered then back to round 2, again started with oral then into missionary  but unfortunately time was up before a second deposit could be made. All services were covered and she is small when it comes to the chest department. Somehow lost my bearings on leaving the apartment and had to follow someone out of the building but wasn't a big issue. Cant work out how to post the link but I hope somebody will be of assistance.

Offline dboy74

Thanks for review. Mixed bag this one!

Offline Digger1965

Sounds good to me, why a neutral?

minge

vw

Yea, I was wondering that

Hearing people in next flat and no french kissing (open mouth) maybe?    :unknown:

minge

Hearing people in next flat and no french kissing (open mouth) maybe?    :unknown:
You could be spot on but would have been helpful for the OP to clarify his rating but to be fair he has only been a member since 2015 and probably hasn’t got the drift of reviews yet  :(
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 08:23:21 pm by minge »

Offline Mitchtcm

The adult work account that is now Karoline used to be Gabby and when I called the number to arrange a meet I ended up with a blonde girl called Victoria (see review).

Just be aware you never know what you're going to get with this group!

Offline Juankerr

The adult work account that is now Karoline used to be Gabby and when I called the number to arrange a meet I ended up with a blonde girl called Victoria (see review).

Just be aware you never know what you're going to get with this group!

Just read your review that you are referencing, there is a recent profile for a Cute.Victoria, do you think she could be the one you saw?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Mitchtcm

Just read your review that you are referencing, there is a recent profile for a Cute.Victoria, do you think she could be the one you saw?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi JK - possibly.  Can't see tattoo or face in the pics so tricky.  Anyone capture the verification pic?

She has the standard Inge Street pricing structure so probably part of the gang.

Offline Juankerr

Hi JK - possibly.  Can't see tattoo or face in the pics so tricky.  Anyone capture the verification pic?

She has the standard Inge Street pricing structure so probably part of the gang.

Yeah I thought it may be difficult to tell as the pics don't reveal much, I've not been to see her but I'm confident she's part of that group.