Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: petite-blonde  (Read 11496 times)

Gre53

Further to a request on a Regional Punting thread about petite-blonde, I am writing this review :)

The link is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had no idea when I saw petite-blonde (Lucy) earlier this week that there was a thread about her on here from last week. I was just mesmerised by the two pictures on her AW page and i can say that she is definitely the girl in the pictures-Formerly in Romford, she is now working in the Willesden area.

This was an amazingly good experience-Lucy ticks all the boxes and was fantastic company. She is absolutely gorgeous, has amazing breasts and a wonderful bum. She has great slender legs and a body that is just designed for having fun :) And lots of fun is what we had :)

All the services apart from A Levels were available and the french kissing with Lucy is the best I've experienced in a very long time-She is extremely affectionate and also very friendly.

Did reverse oral, rimmed Lucy, tried several positions and also had a great BJ.

The apartment is in a good area and was very clean. Lucy herself is immaculate and smelt brilliant as well-She looks like a Scandinavian stunner but is actually Polish. Her English is excellent

Will definitely be returning  and can recommend Lucy as a top of the league punt :)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 06:05:28 pm by Gre53 »

Bracknell 67

Thanks for the review and what a find - straight onto my HL.  Shame I rarely visit that part of London but for her I would make an exception.

mrhappypants

Thanks Grey53,  do you know if she delivers CIM and are there any extra charges?  How far in advance did you book?

Offline UltrasForLife

Hotlisted.  Unfortunately with reduced punting till summertime Im not sure if Ill be able to see her but hope she sticks around so I can managr to do it.

Gre53

Thanks Grey53,  do you know if she delivers CIM and are there any extra charges?  How far in advance did you book?

Yes-She does OWO and CIM -It says "at discretion " on her profile and she definitely did it with me :)

mrhappypants

Gre54 very interesting.  Can you give a little more detail on her location?  Could you share the post code if that isn't too specific?

Gre53

Will PM you with the postcode

leglover123

How tall is she? She's been in my HL for a while now

Gre53

How tall is she? She's been in my HL for a while now

Tall-I'd say 5'8 or 5'9 and everything in proportion :)

password02

Thanks for the review - would you say she is pretty or better as a stunning looking girl? to me looks is as important as service.
Thanks

Gre53

Thanks for the review - would you say she is pretty or better as a stunning looking girl? to me looks is as important as service.
Thanks

Lucy is absolutely stunning-Looks like a model :) Is also extremely friendly :)

dawsonuk

17 posts, 1 review - most of the posts about the same lady.

Hmmm - if I had a jimmy hill style chin I would be scratching it!! Am surprised no one else had jumped in, or am I missing something??

Offline UltrasForLife

Hmmm - if I had a jimmy hill style chin I would be scratching it!! Am surprised no one else had jumped in, or am I missing something??
Crossed my mind as well but because I am not in a hurry,  I am sure someone else will confirm before I have the chance to sethe girl. But yeeah, seems on the dodgy side of things but you can rarely know for sure in these cases unless a pimp does something really retarded.

Offline punk

Festisio

Face doesn't look amazing (from what can be seen)

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 07:17:22 pm by Festisio »

mrhappypants

Face doesn't look amazing (from what can be seen)

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for this Festisio- very useful.  I think I am going to sit this one out as well, having received a couple of effusive PM's from the OP.

Offline Milky911

That's a shame thought I could do her for lunch. Need a safer plan.
Got bloody big fingers! Lol and a tash by the looks of the photo.

Offline UltrasForLife

Thanks for this Festisio- very useful.  I think I am going to sit this one out as well, having received a couple of effusive PM's from the OP.

I had a PM too without asking for it. Just saying.

Gre53

Sent you postcode details as you asked about location in the following way, ie You knew a specific answer may not be appropriate on a public forum

Offline mrhappypants
Reviews: 10

Re: petite-blonde
« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:53:09 am »
Gre54 very interesting.  Can you give a little more detail on her location?  Could you share the post code if that isn't too specific?

Gre53

Crossed my mind as well but because I am not in a hurry,  I am sure someone else will confirm before I have the chance to sethe girl. But yeeah, seems on the dodgy side of things but you can rarely know for sure in these cases unless a pimp does something really retarded.

There is at least one other user on here who has seen her this week and so no need to rely on one view

Gre53

Actually you'll see several posts I've written earlier this week about other girls, eg the AW scam on the 8 Jan thread

mrhappypants

Gre53, excuse me.  You may be a straight forward punter with lots of experience who has just joined the board and found a great girl none of us has seen.  But as a new punter, who has been reading this board for a while, it is perfectly obvious to me that pimps invest (a bit) of time building up member profiles that look (sort of) legitimate, usually slagging off the competition, so they can promote their own girls. 

Having read a bunch of reviews on here, my sense is that there are some reviews and some reviewers I trust and some reviews and some reviews where I want more evidence.  I am not making any allegations. I am just saying if petite-blonde is as good as you say, other punters on this board will see and recommend her before I invest three hours of my life and a  dollop of money going to see her.  There are lots of girls out there and I enjoy the privilege of being able to wait, get evidence and chose.

Offline scooby73

Has anybody else seen her?
Looks exactly like what i'm looking for but don't wanna risk a 3 hour round trip drive.

Offline Jack_soa

Yeah I went to see her, as part of a mmf sesion. She was good, did OWO, FK protected sex and cum on body. Her english was good and the place was clean. I was going to post a review but left it far too long I like to post just after when its all still fresh in my mind. I dont think id go back though, she's too far for me but was willing to travel to have a mmf sesion. Hope this helps.  :D

password02

Thanks Jack_soa for the update - when did you see her? and do you know roughly where she is based?

Offline Jack_soa

Saw her in January in Willisden green was a 2 min drive from station roughly, but we went to a cafe first so could be a lot easier to get to by walking directly from station.

password02

She seemed to have a decent body from the AW pics - is she facially good looking as well ?

Offline Jack_soa

Yeah she was a pretty girl, didn't smother the make up on like a lot of girls.

Offline scooby73

So tempted now but just so far away from me :(

Offline boomting_

Has anyone viewed her pg?

If so how's her face? Anyone have the pic saved?

password02

+1 would love to see a face pic as well

Offline king tarzan

She is based in willesden..
see her quite regularly, easy going attitude, very clean woman, always dresses when i request, immediately deep tongue kissing and go very deep into GFE encounter, hot and intimate experience with her always...
Fit body, love her firm perky breasts, licking and kissing them is heaven...
Her mango is just so delicious, sex missionary, doggy, cow girl is always absolutely super awesome!!!

Physical appearance 8/10
attitude 10/10
GFE services 8/10 (would be 10, but sadly no owo now)
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

I am still none the clearer on this girl; inconsistent photos, "one-off" reviewers, unclear services.

DrAmir

I saw her few months back
She's more nearer Kendal green than Willesden
She no way looks like those pics
She is more towards a size 10-12 and tall
V friendly disposition and good service but definitely not anywhere like those pics

DrAmir

mrhappypants

I have reported this review to admin suggesting it is touting.

Dave