Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW NICOL BIG ASS IN STOKE NEWINGTON  (Read 546 times)

nicholasbrown92

External Link/Members Only

Comms- called up sent generic text. Phoned when I reached the road then given door number. Ove been here plenty of times before so didn't need it, was just done for formalities.

Hygiene - perfect hygiene smelt fine no issues here.

Girl- definitely not the girl in the pics. She does share a resemblance as in she has long blonde hair and she's thicc all round. I might be wrong but she's a similar height to Kaori but Kaori is definitely a fair bit more thicc :yahoo:. Her face is flat average tbh nothing more than a level 5-6, light brown skin.

Punt- happened a few days ago. Was let in by security and waited for nicol to get ready as I think the other girl was busy. She was in the room within 2 minutes and tbh I wasn't disappointed neither was I impressed as I said before she's really average and I've experienced some extremely hot Latinas. Hand over the money 15 minute £40 pump and dump she leaves the room to hide the money and returns in seconds. She starts sitting at the edge of the bed and puts the dom on me with her mouth and starts sucking. Her technique is average but she stopped after litterally 20 seconds wtf!!! She lubes up and ask me to go in doggy I refused and said cowgirl.pumped away for a few minutes, I guess she got tired so asked for doggy this time I agreed. Her ass is decent and i was definitely enjoying!  After like 2 minutes of pumping she keeps saying something like "be quick baby" 1 minute later she pulls out my dick and says "you cum"  wtf stupid bitch she had my dick in her hand like 30 seconds I'm sure in hope that I would have finished that way by accident kmt. She then says "more lube baby" so she lubes her self up a little more and at this point I was pissed so just wanted to nut then leave so I upped the pace then nutted in the dom. I was in and out withing 10 minutes maybe. After the event she now wants to act nice and friendly kmt to late for that now lady smh.

Btw another reason for the enegative is when I got in the room it was musty and warm and I saw maybe 3 stains on the bed :vomit:part of the reason for this negative.

Avoid avoid avoid no chance would I see her again EVER

Offline pumps

Negatively reviewed  this one the other week when she was in Camberwell.

I quizzed her on the photos not looking like her but she said they were.... minus all the photo shop I thought it was too much of a coincidence herself and the girl in the photos shared the same fucked up looking nose.  So I kinda think is was her but the photos are really old

Either way one to avoid.

nicholasbrown92

Negatively reviewed  this one the other week when she was in Camberwell. 
Looking at the pictures again it's possible they might be of her but like you said they must be old pictures and lightened

I quizzed her on the photos not looking like her but she said they were.... minus all the photo shop I thought it was too much of a coincidence herself and the girl in the photos shared the same fucked up looking nose.  So I kinda think is was her but the photos are really old

Either way one to avoid.

Offline kefcseries

I've literally just got back from seeing her buddy "External Link/Members Only", at the end of the punt she was pushing hard for me to go see this Nicol. Was honestly considering it based on the ass pics. not anymore!

Susan was a reasonable punt, review to come. Profile is full of fake pics, I think this is the only real one of her:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

I've literally just got back from seeing her buddy "External Link/Members Only", at the end of the punt she was pushing hard for me to go see this Nicol. Was honestly considering it based on the ass pics. not anymore!

Susan was a reasonable punt, review to come. Profile is full of fake pics, I think this is the only real one of her:

Full of fakery, but she looks decent.

Offline jamalabdul88

Hi,

How did you get in contact with "Susan" ???
She looks decent wouldn't mind giving her a try

Thanks

nicholasbrown92

Where Is Susan based?