Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Carmen - Nottingham Incall  (Read 667 times)

17 review(s) for *Classy_Carmen* (16 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fly Ryder

External Link/Members Only

Location: City centre apartment, with on street parking, I went on Sunday so £1 for 1 hour parking. It was the same apartment I met Cute Student Sam in last week.

Price: £70 for half an hour

Carmen: When she opened the door I just thought wow. Such a beautiful smile. Is very tall though. As other reviews have suggested around 5”10. Beautiful skin, tits and smile, a killer combination for me.

Comms: Not great, I had to text and call several times to confirm. She needs to be better at this that’s for sure. TBH my first choice was Hannah69 but she never ever replies.
Meet: I confirmed services via text, owo and FS with DFK. When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised. Nice looking lass I would say 7/10 facially, but the body wow, I would say 9/10. A previous review says enhanced tits but they looked and felt natural to me but I could be wrong.

I’ve been punting for many years now and can honestly say she is the sweetest WG I have ever met. Offered me water and shower which I declined. I’m not one of these “treat her well” kinds guys but she was genuinely nice, which was not what I expected. Her English is good enough, but makes you feel at ease.

I always like to be undressed, so when she came back in the room after sorting out the paperwork I asked her to undress me. She started by kissing me, from the start with DFK and boy she can kiss. It was sensational only Karla came close to this. She also was stroking the little man while kissing.

We then got on the bed and the OWO started, This is possibly the weakest part of the punt, it was ok and I did enjoy it but I prefer more eye contact which I didn’t really get despite requesting.

I asked her to get on top which she did. Kissing all the way though and playing with her boobs was amazing, she had a nice tight pussy. We fucked in several different positions. My new thing for some reason is to wank while they suck my balls, so requested this which she did, the orgasm was so intense, wow I shed my load which she cleared up like a pro.

She was once of the nicest girls I’ve ever met in a punt, smiling and genuinely nice. Only here in Nottingham until 12 Sept, but back in November/December. VFM 100% yes and I will definitely see her again when she returns.

I also think she looks a lot better in person than her photos suggest. All in all a very enjoyable half hour with a pretty girl