Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MadamStorm - Stratford  (Read 3738 times)

8 review(s) for Angelica Hot Shine (2 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline PointGuard

External Link/Members Only

Seen her twice, last time was about a week ago. First for 30 mins, then 1 hour.

Communication
By text, was as pretty simple, prompt replies. Once I got there though it did take a little while to get her to give me instructions on how to get in, but nothing too annoying.

Apartment block on the main road (Stratford High Street). Small apartment, shared with another blonde WG. We did our business in the main room, which has a large sofa kind of thing. Shower was working, clean. Plenty of clean towels available.

The Girl
Very nice, toned body, pretty face, nice tanned skin and that ass is incredible! :bomb:

Service
She does full on DFK, which we started off with. Then onto OWO, which was nice, although she doesn't go very deep, uses a lot of hand action, but it still felt very nice so I didn't mind one bit. Spanked her some, then fucked in many positions, she seems to really get into, lot of moaning, fucking me back, kissing me wherever she can (neck, arms, face, chest, etc.). Went over time by quite a bit, but I decided to not take the piss and finish the punt with some CIM. Nice to know she doesn't rush/clock watch.

Summary
Pretty, athletic girl with an amazing ass, who gives a great passionate service. At this price point she really is great. She does do anal for extra, but apparently I was too big for it  :unknown:
Probably will return

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review. Good that you enjoyed.  :hi:
Got bait & switched when I went to see her and ended up with the blonde girl.  :(

Offline Rav7

Op Sounds good , what did her skin taste like , was it soft ?

Offline LLPunting

Guess you got lucky.   :cool:

Did she swallow?  If not how much extra was she asking?

How much for A?

Did you do any A play?

Is her English any good?

:drinks:

Offline PointGuard

Op Sounds good , what did her skin taste like , was it soft ?

Erm, like skin I guess, lool. Nothing outstanding or noteworthy, but sure, it was nice. And yes, it was soft.

Guess you got lucky.   :cool:

Did she swallow?  If not how much extra was she asking?

How much for A?

Did you do any A play?

Is her English any good?

She did not swallow, I didn't enquire about it. I can't remember exactly what she said for how much A was, but I think it was either £30 or £40. I did do some light A-play inc. rimming. And yes, her English is decent enough, talked for a little bit, very little to no miscommunication.

Offline LLPunting

Erm, like skin I guess, lool. Nothing outstanding or noteworthy, but sure, it was nice. And yes, it was soft.

She did not swallow, I didn't enquire about it. I can't remember exactly what she said for how much A was, but I think it was either £30 or £40. I did do some light A-play inc. rimming. And yes, her English is decent enough, talked for a little bit, very little to no miscommunication.

That's really annoying... I haven't any real excuse not to give her a try.   :cry:

Offline Honestperv

Was her service any different between the 30 minute and 1 hour punts? Maybe 30 mins was why the other punter had a crap-ish punt.

From the two reviews it almost sounds like a different girl! Was yours the one in the verification pic?

mrhappypants

I have met her and I walked.  I think this “review” and the other positive for her (TOFTT) are both touts. 

I saw the same girl as the verification picture but would estimate she has put on 5- 10 kg from the profile pictures.  The maid told me she was a size 6 and the photos were taken a month ago but I would say she was several sizes over this.  I had a size 8 outfit with me and doubt she would have got into it.  She is carrying the weight around her belly - tiny tits.  She also has a bad crop of acne on her cheeks.  I rate the girl I met 6 physically and facially; it did not require an act of self discipline to walk.

You’ll see my description is at variance with the photos.  I suspect they are recycling a stock of old images. 

She has put on a significant amount of weight since these were taken.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Review to follow.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 05:39:24 am by mrhappypants »

Offline marcello

I have met her and I walked.  I think this “review” and the other positive for her (TOFTT) are both touts. 

I saw the same girl as the verification picture but would estimate she has put on 5- 10 kg from the profile pictures.  The maid told me she was a size 6 and the photos were taken a month ago but I would say she was several sizes over this.  I had a size 8 outfit with me and doubt she would have got into it.  She is carrying the weight around her belly - tiny tits.  She also has a bad crop of acne on her cheeks.  I rate the girl I met 6 physically and facially; it did not require an act of self discipline to walk.

You’ll see my description is at variance with the photos.  I suspect they are recycling a stock of old images. 

She has put on a significant amount of weight since these were taken.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Review to follow.
Agree on all counts, more weight and no stunner.
Btw what you say when you walk, after an arranged punt?

mrhappypants

Agree on all counts, more weight and no stunner.
Btw what you say when you walk, after an arranged punt?

Yep

Offline Honestperv

Thanks, you just saved me some money, I was going to go and see her today. This forum is the best.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks MHP, I thought I recognised her from your warning so she wasn't a priority.

Thanks to Marcello for the corroboration.

Offline marcello

Thanks MHP, I thought I recognised her from your warning so she wasn't a priority.

Thanks to Marcello for the corroboration.

no problem  :drinks:

Offline PointGuard

Tout? I don’t give a flying fuck if you go see her or not. As for her appearance, structurally her face is appealing but yes, she does have blemishes on her face. Also, carrying weight around her belly? Maybe we saw a different girl because she’s definitely got an athletic build. She’s heavier than in the pics above, but by the looks of it in person, not from eating too many Oreos.

mrhappypants

The Girl
Very nice, toned body, pretty face, nice tanned skin and that ass is incredible! :bomb:

She’s heavier than in the pics above....

Rumbled.

Offline PointGuard

Heavier doesn't necessarily mean fatter mate. She's still toned.

not from eating too many Oreos.
You seemed to miss this part of the the quote. dw though, I got you  :thumbsup:

Oh, and this...
she’s definitely got an athletic build.

So, you can un-rumble yourself
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 07:42:14 pm by PointGuard »

Offline Honestperv

So...what do you mean by heavier then?

Does she look like the girl in the pics or not?

Offline rubric

Now in Hillingdon - but pretty sure by middle picture that its no longer the same girl (or you'll be possibly subject to a B&S)

Offline punk

Now in Hillingdon - but pretty sure by middle picture that its no longer the same girl (or you'll be possibly subject to a B&S)

looks the same.

Offline marcello

As I've seen her and I was not impressed with her, middle pictures is much closer to what you'll see compared to the verification pic.
So yeah that's her.