Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy lips Nottingham - Outcall  (Read 724 times)

8 review(s) for  Sexy lips (4 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jollyrod

External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 for half hour

Services: Owo, sex, R/O.

VFM: Yes

Would I return: probably not

Her profile has always intrigued me, very limited info and pics but after reading another review I thought it was worth a go for a no nonsense outcall meet for £60.

Sexy lips is late twenties, quite attractive in a girl next door type of way. Small breasts, slim and long dark hair. Very friendly.

Owo was pretty poor, really just mouth over top of cock whilst she's wanking you. R/0 was better as she tasted very clean and came a couple of times. Sex in missionary was slow and sensual as requested but she seemed to be making forced and fake noises but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

All in pretty much punting by numbers and nothing amazing but certainly worth it for the money so going with a positive.

Online Dipper

Seems a hairs breadth from neutral?

Offline Jollyrod

VFM saved her from a neutral from my point of view.... If she'd asked for travel expenses it would be a neutral review.

Offline Maverick1138

One of the first WGs I saw in Nottingham last year - sorry didnt review as I was reviewing others at the time - and I didnt enjoy it. No kissing and she didnt even strip completely. I agree about the blow job, it was exactly as I experienced. She also seems to have some issues of paranoia, she kept talking to me about some personal problems like as if i knew her from a long time! And I just couldnt wait to leave.